how does f**k off you scab grab you

Re: The official 'Good luck to Swansea' thread

Sat May 28, 2011 1:46 pm

NFFC2EuropeanCups wrote:C'mon you Swans! Do it for Wales!!! :mrgreen:

you're actually a jack arent you? :lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 1:55 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:how does f**k off you scab grab you

He's not a scab, but on a wind-up. Ignore him and he'll go away.

Sat May 28, 2011 1:58 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/multimedia ... -28770776/ :oops:

Sat May 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Wales did it for all of the working class people's of Britian unlike you strike breaking scabbing cunts back in 1984/5. f**k off back your cowardly hell hole with the rest of your gutless Nottinghamshire twats.

Sat May 28, 2011 2:45 pm

I have always said that if we don't make it to the Premiership this season then I would like to see another Welsh club make it, and yes I still stand by that.

Sat May 28, 2011 4:25 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:I have always said that if we don't make it to the Premiership this season then I would like to see another Welsh club make it, and yes I still stand by that.

Sorry, i cannot and will not wish them anything positive, our rivalry is too intence, they set their Stall out last season home to us, when they unleashed the orange balloons to rub blackpools win into us feck em.........

I live and work in the middle of the buffoons, and the thought of them winning monday fills me with horror, i will have to sell up, change jobs and move to cardiff for some peace...

We shall see, untill then i fly the bluebird flag here... IM A PROUD WELSHMAN, BUT NO SENTIMENTS WHEN IT COMES TO THEM!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Sat May 28, 2011 6:05 pm

I got mixed feelings about it.
I want them to lose but have come to terms that they could well go up. But they will get beat week in week out in the prem.

We will get there soon, just wasnt to be this year.

I know no jack fans so i aint getting any shit from anyone :ayatollah: . I feel for those who work with some of them, but if they lose which i think they will they will be very quiet.

Sat May 28, 2011 6:12 pm

f**k the jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 6:24 pm

Anyone before scabby nottingum.

Sat May 28, 2011 6:29 pm

mallo wrote:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/multimedia ... -28770776/ :oops:

they're a good looking bunch mind aint they :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 9:16 pm

hope you get well and truly stuffed, and i hope it pisses down for the fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Perhaps its a generational thing, but I still think of Bristol City as our main rivals.

Sat May 28, 2011 9:35 pm

ive really gone past caring with them,all i know easier going to reading and having a pint there than going to swansea from bridgend with restrictions

Sat May 28, 2011 9:44 pm

mods ..............delete this jack fishing tw*t

Sat May 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Go Swansea! :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 11:17 am

f**k 'um come on reading :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 11:56 am

hate to say it but swansea gotta be the fav to win , i dont care either way. if they go up we can watch them get there back doors smashed in on match of the day , if they dont we can take white and royal blue balloons to there ground next season :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 2:25 pm

supercoops wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:I have always said that if we don't make it to the Premiership this season then I would like to see another Welsh club make it, and yes I still stand by that.

Sorry, i cannot and will not wish them anything positive, our rivalry is too intence, they set their Stall out last season home to us, when they unleashed the orange balloons to rub blackpools win into us feck em.........

I live and work in the middle of the buffoons, and the thought of them winning monday fills me with horror, i will have to sell up, change jobs and move to cardiff for some peace...

We shall see, untill then i fly the bluebird flag here... IM A PROUD WELSHMAN, BUT NO SENTIMENTS WHEN IT COMES TO THEM!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

I live and work with them too. Many friends of mine support the Jacks and I would much rather have a conversation with them about football than the plastic mancs that invaded my local last night (Thanks Barca).

Sun May 29, 2011 6:14 pm

if they do win i hope they choke on there champaine

Sun May 29, 2011 6:23 pm

reading fan 4 the day stuff the jbs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: