Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BORO 1-0 UP!

Sat May 28, 2011 2:58 pm

great goal from mousinho

this is where im watching it : http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/33773/1/stev ... final.html

cmon boro :ayatollah:

Re: BORO 1-0 UP!

Sat May 28, 2011 3:03 pm

1-0 HT :ayatollah:

something I like bout Boro, dunno what but theres something. To me looks bout 16k inside Old Trafford, Torquay with more fans it looks like :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Great goal, he gambled and made a run to burst forward - would any of our midfielders score a goal like that? Unfortunately, none of our midfielders have the fitness or energy. :(

Sat May 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Great goal, he gambled and made a run to burst forward - would any of our midfielders score a goal like that? Unfortunately, none of our midfielders have the fitness or energy. :(

i agree :|

Sat May 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Great goal, he gambled and made a run to burst forward - would any of our midfielders score a goal like that? Unfortunately, none of our midfielders have the fitness or energy. :(

It's a shame we didn't go up this season. If we went up, I would have made Nigel Reo-Coker on a free our first signing. Box to box midfielder who runs all day, just what we would have needed.

Sat May 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Are you comparing stevenage to us??

Our midfield have scored many a goal - sone like that and some alot better...... To suggest our players dont have the fitness to run 28 yards is f*cking pathetic.

Sat May 28, 2011 3:19 pm

Merlin wrote:

Our midfield have scored many a goal - sone like that and some alot better...... To suggest our players dont have the fitness to run 28 yards is f*cking pathetic.

well some of our midfielders have been lazy in parts of the season..as if they couldnt give a shite

Sat May 28, 2011 3:25 pm

Good atmosphere considering the place is empty. Makes you wonder........
Last edited by PtB on Sat May 28, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 28, 2011 3:26 pm

PtB wrote:God atmosphere considering the place is empty. Makes you wonder........

i agree, sounds like all boro fans :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Merlin wrote:

So you're saying you've seen our centre midfielders making a bursting run forwards, getting on the end of a pass and scoring a goal like that this season? Apart from Oli heading one in at home when he got on the end of a Bellamy cross from the right, I can't think of too many others? Perhaps Ramsey did as he was the only centre midfielder we had all season who could actually run box to box and cover ground, but Ramsey and Oli aren't our players!

I have gone to all the home games and 75% of the away games this season, so please give me some examples of Whittingham and McPhail making a bursting run forwards to get on the end of a through pass and scoring if you say we have scored "many a goal like that". We have missed Ledley this season for this very reason. Our centre midfielders are unable to cover the ground to close the opposition down, protect the defence and attack efficiently, they cannot do a box to box role, this is why we get overrun so often in midfield. Anyway, I will look forward to your examples...

Sat May 28, 2011 3:29 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
PtB wrote:God atmosphere considering the place is empty. Makes you wonder........

i agree, sounds like all boro fans :ayatollah:

Impressive, considering they only expected to take around 4500!!!

Sat May 28, 2011 3:30 pm

torquay have pulled their fingers out of their arse :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 3:49 pm

hats off to the boro fans!! :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 3:55 pm

For a few thousand fans to generate this amount of noise at Old Trafford is fantastic! Just goes to show there's no excuse for there being a poor atmosphere at the CCS.

Merlin, i'm still waiting for you to give me some examples. You shouldn't call your fellow posters "f*cking pathetic" for having a different opinion, especially if you can't think of any examples to back up your own opinion...

Sat May 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:For a few thousand fans to generate this amount of noise at Old Trafford is fantastic! Just goes to show there's no excuse for there being a poor atmosphere at the CCS.

Merlin, i'm still waiting for you to give me some examples. You shouldn't call your fellow posters "f*cking pathetic" for having a different opinion, especially if you can't think of any examples to back up your own opinion...

i agree with your post regarding the atmosphere at the CCS, :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 4:07 pm

im getting goosebumps from the ..woooahhhh wwooaaah wooooah woooooah..la la la la song :lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 4:08 pm

THEY FULLY DESERVED IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:THEY FULLY DESERVED IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed they deserve it, the fans in particular deserve it. That song sounded class, I wanted to be in amongst them bouncing up and down clapping! :lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 4:11 pm

STATS:

Attendance: 11,484

Possesion: Stevenage 54% Torquay 46%

Attempts on target: Stevenage 4 Torquay 3

Off target: Stevenage 4 Torquay 13

Corners: Boro 3 Torquay 7

Fouls: Boro 14 Torquay 10

Sat May 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:THEY FULLY DESERVED IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed they deserve it, the fans in particular deserve it. That song sounded class, I wanted to be in amongst them bouncing up and down clapping! :lol:

ditto looked fun :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:For a few thousand fans to generate this amount of noise at Old Trafford is fantastic! Just goes to show there's no excuse for there being a poor atmosphere at the CCS.

Yes calling fellow poster's f**king pathetic is wrong, c,mon Carl you made a thread about this sort of thing !!!

Sat May 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

It's a shame we didn't go up this season. If we went up, I would have made Nigel Reo-Coker on a free our first signing. Box to box midfielder who runs all day, just what we would have needed.

Nevermind, we've still got that wonderful McPhail to look forward to again. :roll:

Sun May 29, 2011 10:34 am

blue nile wrote:

Yes calling fellow poster's f**king pathetic is wrong, c,mon Carl you made a thread about this sort of thing !!!

Sun May 29, 2011 3:03 pm

Merlin wrote:

I have given it 24 hours and still no response Merlin. It would be nice to at least get a response, or even an apology, or is that too much to ask? What's the point in Carl posting rules about messageboard abuse if the mods theirselves disobey these rules and call fellow posters "f*cking pathetic" just for having a different opinion? If myself or anyone else posted what you posted Merlin, they would be instantly banned.

But as you're a mod, nothing is going to be done, which is quite sad and pathetic to be honest as you have disobeyed the rules and regulations of this forum and to be honest, you should be punished just like anyone else. You have posted this morning but have chosen to conveniently ignore my post. Whether it's because you cannot think or a response, or don't want to "lower yourself" to apologise to a normal poster like myself, I don't know. I used to respect all the mods and I still respect Annis, Carl, Claire etc, who have put a lot of work in to make this a great forum that I enjoy posting on; but at the moment, I have no respect for you.

Sun May 29, 2011 7:33 pm

f*cking pathetic !! :lol: :lol: :lol: