Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WOULD CCFC LIKE ANY OF THESE...

Sun May 29, 2011 2:43 pm

I'd take Rowlands & Ephraim the latter would be my replacement for Whitts if the rumours are true and he is on his way.

Sun May 29, 2011 3:09 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Stan who from that list would you say is good enough?

Obviously last season we had a very settled side that was hard to penetrate if you were on the fringes but for yourselves going into another long hard slog of a season the players I think could defo help you from that list would be.

Shittu
Rowlands
Cook
Cerny
Ephraim
Hall

All very good players at Championship level & will be an asset to someone.

People have different views of course which is fine but I honestly feel these guys are good & very capable.

Sun May 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Hallett wrote:I'd take Rowlands & Ephraim the latter would be my replacement for Whitts if the rumours are true and he is on his way.

I agree Ephraim & Whittingham are very similar type players. Whitts has definitely got a better shot than Hogan but for work rate & desire Ephraim wins hands down. Good young talent.

Sun May 29, 2011 3:12 pm

I really dont think we need a keeper although Cerny is good.
Do you think those guys will be let go then?

Sun May 29, 2011 3:41 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I really dont think we need a keeper although Cerny is good.
Do you think those guys will be let go then?

These are the names I hear are earmarked for release.

Obviously depending on what Neil Warnock can & cannot bring to the club it may affect the list but these are the players currently under review to be let go.

Cerny is streets ahead of Heaton between the sticks imo blue.

Sun May 29, 2011 3:46 pm

I havent seen enough of Cerny to comment but im happy with Heaton and infact Marshall, both are under contract to us so I wouldnt really be looking to change, Im assuming Cerny would cost a fee as well?

Sun May 29, 2011 3:54 pm

I forgot you had Marshall he's a good keeper where's he been?

I'm presuming Cerny will be released hence no fee. 1 year left on his contract I believe.

Sun May 29, 2011 3:55 pm

I'd like a bit of Ephraim's willy in my mouth

Sun May 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:I forgot you had Marshall he's a good keeper where's he been?

I'm presuming Cerny will be released hence no fee. 1 year left on his contract I believe.

Injured his elbow or something, he was out quite a while, losing both our keepers for so long IMO had a massive effect on our end of season form. I rate both Marshall and Heaton at around the same and I think both more than capable in this division.

I think the prioirty for signing should be central midfield, a winger x 2 and a Jay type striker.

Sun May 29, 2011 4:02 pm

CCFCGoingUp wrote:I'd like a bit of Ephraim's willy in my mouth

How about going the whole hog & have Danny Shittu's anaconda inserted in your gary?

Sun May 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
CCFCGoingUp wrote:I'd like a bit of Ephraim's willy in my mouth

How about going the whole hog & have Danny Shittu's anaconda inserted in your gary?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 4:23 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:I forgot you had Marshall he's a good keeper where's he been?

Injured his elbow or something, he was out quite a while, losing both our keepers for so long IMO had a massive effect on our end of season form. I rate both Marshall and Heaton at around the same and I think both more than capable in this division.

I think the prioirty for signing should be central midfield, a winger x 2 and a Jay type striker.

a jay type striker.....whats the requirements for that.....falling over and whinging like a bitch :D