Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This board has now become pathetic

Sun May 29, 2011 9:49 am

This messageboard will soon be directly responsible for the failure to retain and sign players. It is the constant sniping and harrassment of the players I find pathetic and posters on here won't be happy until we are back in League 2 imo.
It is easy to be destructive in criticism, constructive criticism is far harder and requires a level of intellect that seems to be lacking on occasions on this MB. So please before you put your keyboards into action put your brains in gear and actually THINK about what you are writing.
You can form your own opinions too and not have to follow like a flock of sycophantic sheep the agendas of the hierarchy of this board.At times some of the comments posted in response to the " Gods " of this post are so cringingly sycophantic it is truly laughable, be your own men for goodness sake, just coz the "top boys " said it don't make it gospel.

Re: This board has now become pathetic

Sun May 29, 2011 9:52 am

Apart from that, is their anything else?

who got out of bed the wrong side
chill out sunshine ;)

Well if you dont like it, dont read it. Simples :D

Sun May 29, 2011 9:54 am

Oh dear. Did you predict the world would end 6 o'clock the other day?

Sun May 29, 2011 9:55 am

PhatFrog wrote:Well if you dont like it, dont read it. Simples :D

How will you know if you like it or not without reading the posts? makes no sense at all

Sun May 29, 2011 9:59 am

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:

How will you know if you like it or not without reading the posts? makes no sense at all

Well it does. He's read the posts and he doesnt like them. So in future, he could choose not to read them. But instead, he posts a thread and im assumming hes posted it because he wants a reaction. So therefore he will be reading the replies. But if he really didnt like what he read, he wouldnt read anymore. So there you go. :D

Sun May 29, 2011 10:00 am

PhatFrog wrote:
NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:

Well it does. He's read the posts and he doesnt like them. So in future, he could choose not to read them. But instead, he posts a thread and im assumming hes posted it because he wants a reaction. So therefore he will be reading the replies. But if he really didnt like what he read, he wouldnt read anymore. So there you go. :D

Could be a she. :?

Sun May 29, 2011 10:01 am

kin ell phat frog took me a couple of minutes to digest your post :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 10:02 am

Chill out mon its a bank holiday :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 10:08 am

I must admit that from an intellectual perspective I'm struggling to understand the point you are making here because your post clearly has at least two possible meanings, so could you please clear up this ambiguity for us mere mortals.

Sycophany has at least 2 possible meanings from "Servile self seeking flattery to people in authority or in positions of influence" and also the more classic greek interpretation of the word which means "To bring charges against those who have done no wrong or someone who brings all kind of charges against people but proves none". :? :? :? :? :?

So could you please clarify your intention in this thread;

Are you accusing members of this board of being servile self seeking individuals or

Are you just bringing all kind of charges against people who have done no wrong.

Intellectual enough for you. ;)

Sun May 29, 2011 10:14 am

MOZZER1 wrote:kin ell phat frog took me a couple of minutes to digest your post :lol:

Its Sunday morning and im in work. I have time on my hands :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 10:15 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

That cheered me up this morning hope you feel better now

Sun May 29, 2011 10:19 am

papadlc wrote:This messageboard will soon be directly responsible for the failure to retain and sign players. It is the constant sniping and harrassment of the players I find pathetic and posters on here won't be happy until we are back in League 2 imo.
It is easy to be destructive in criticism, constructive criticism is far harder and requires a level of intellect that seems to be lacking on occasions on this MB. So please before you put your keyboards into action put your brains in gear and actually THINK about what you are writing.
You can form your own opinions too and not have to follow like a flock of sycophantic sheep the agendas of the hierarchy of this board.At times some of the comments posted in response to the " Gods " of this post are so cringingly sycophantic it is truly laughable, be your own men for goodness sake, just coz the "top boys " said it don't make it gospel.

Cool story bro.

What's your account on CCMB by the way? :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 10:24 am

First post says it all really, you won't get many intellectuals on here papadickhead, it's a football forum messageboard, not to be taken too seriously. :roll: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 10:26 am

Come on Dave Jones,,,we are waiting for your reply!

Sun May 29, 2011 10:31 am

nobber wrote:First post says it all really, you won't get many intellectuals on here papadickhead, it's a football forum messageboard, not to be taken too seriously. :roll: :lol: :ayatollah:

Unlike the arse on your avatar.

THAT is definitely to be taken seriously, twice on Sundays...

Sun May 29, 2011 1:03 pm

papadlc wrote:This messageboard will soon be directly responsible for the failure to retain and sign players. It is the constant sniping and harrassment of the players I find pathetic and posters on here won't be happy until we are back in League 2 imo.

Spot on!

Sun May 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Don't tar all the posters on this site with the same feathers....

There MANY on here who can (somewhat intellectually) put an argument together whether it agrees or disagrees with this MB's hierarchy. Indeed, apart from the odd 'calm down' I have yet to see ForeverBlue in particular really 'lose his rag' with anyone on this site; preferring instead to 'reason' with people (and occasionally admitting he got it wrong :lol: )

The sychophants you talk about DO exist BUT, to be fair, that is their OWN issue and NOT the proprietors of this fine MB

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 2:43 pm

i really dunno if i am a sychophants or not but i am sure i read a very similar word many moons ago buy a certain gunman :D :D :D :D :D mmm as annis would say ;)

Sun May 29, 2011 3:03 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i really dunno if i am a sychophants or not but i am sure i read a very similar word many moons ago buy a certain gunman :D :D :D :D :D mmm as annis would say ;)

Nah.

TLG has sycophants over there who copy his words, so could be anybody really.

Sun May 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Are we the only club in the world who blame everything on messageboards? Every other club has messageboards with threads similar to ours yet you never hear any drivel like this! Just because dj doesn't like them doesn't mean they are bad! If the club harnessed them properly they could really unite the fans!

Sun May 29, 2011 3:49 pm

I not one for slating players or the manager, in fact I probably defend people at the club more than most.

However, do you honestly think that any player would make any decision based on what someone wrote on an Internet mb? It's laughable.

Can you imagine a player in contract talks and he says "well I wanted to stay but I'm going elsewhere for less money because I read a nasty post about me on the Internet?" :lol: How delicate do you think these people are ffs.

In any case, Cardiff City mb's don't have the monopoly on this sort of thing, all the mb's from all the other clubs are just the same. So where exactly would this delicate little lamb go to if he doesn't want to play at Cardiff because some nasty man said something about to upset little didums?

I've got an image in my head now of some old grey haired mother comforting her snivelling son and announcing "my little Timmy Didums could have played for England if it wasn't for those nasty spiteful football fans saying nasty spiteful things to him." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 5:02 pm

1. Any player weak enough to be affected by criticism from this message board isn't the type of player we need.
2. We were never in league 2 but I know what you're getting at and it wasn't all bad back then.
3. Well done on your destructive criticism in painting every other board member with your deft strokes of intellect to be both mindless sheep and well beneath your intelligence height bar.
4. To type you have to think, ermmm I want to type something. Most are not writing although there's a chance that some may have the fancy hardware and software that can detetct your handwriting.
5. Perhaps many agree with other peoples opinions and came here specifically to say the same although most posts that have the larger number of responses seem to have a number of different, often polar opposite ideas nestling within them.

It is my considered opinion that you have shown in post NUMBER ONE that you are arrogant and that you feel you have a level of intelligence that the rest of us should but will never aspire to. Some might agree and to you that makes them sheep :roll: .
I hope if you choose to stay, you put your brain in gear and deliver slightly less vitriol to those less fortunate than you and take time to understand that perhaps the reason that so many people slate certain players or the management is perhaps because they feel so much passion and love for their club that they cannot comprehend certain players that get paid stupid amounts to run around, kicking a ball in our clubs colours, yet show very little sign of realising how very fortunate they are to play for such a unique club. :roll:

Sun May 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Umm,

The original poster has not replied to any of this. In fact he or she has only ever posted the once. Obnviously this mb has got under his or her skin. I thinkl the original poster needs to get a life.

Sun May 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Umm,

The original poster has not replied to any of this. In fact he or she has only ever posted the once. Obnviously this mb has got under his or her skin. I thinkl the original poster needs to get a life.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 6:51 pm

In plain english I think he is referring to us all as "ASS LICKERS" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Oh and I have only ever licked arse when I have slipped off the chin rest ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: apologies moderators maybe this should be moved to the sex thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Umm,

Probably writing his "I was only banned for expressing an honest opinion" thread on CCMB, tbh.

Sun May 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Another nameless poster that will not reveal his name or anything else. Dont like don't read. See you have 1 post please do not make it 2 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: