Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FEEL SORRY FOR THE PLASTICS

Sun May 29, 2011 10:47 am

aww, they had a slamming off barce, the pub was empty by 10pm last night, they came up here with loads of flagsand scarves, unlucky boys haha :D :D :D

Re: FEEL SORRY FOR THE PLASTICS

Sun May 29, 2011 10:51 am

nearly fisty cuffs where i was

the 1 side man utd the other barca !

i was laughing my head off of grown men in the centre of cardiff getting so worked up -lol

Sun May 29, 2011 10:55 am

MOZZER1 wrote:nearly fisty cuffs where i was

i was laughing my head off of grown men in the centre of cardiff getting so worked up -lol

pmsl , they need a big reality check, i was told by one manc that he hopes swansea goes up cos it would be "good for wales".
i told him that what would be good for wales was these fuckers putting their effort and money into their local team :D

Sun May 29, 2011 12:12 pm

[/quote]

pmsl , they need a big reality check, i was told by one manc that he hopes swansea goes up cos it would be "good for wales".
i told him that what would be good for wales was these fuckers putting their effort and money into their local team :D[/quote]

Bang on mate!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 12:14 pm

nugent wrote:
MOZZER1 wrote:nearly fisty cuffs where i was

i told him that what would be good for wales was these fuckers putting their effort and money into their local team :D

Spot on, mate....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Barcelona fans are plastics too. Less noise at the Nou Camp every game than at the CCS during your games against us & Reading.

Outsang by Reading, what has become of you. :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 12:57 pm

SwanseaCity#1TeamInWales wrote:Barcelona fans are plastics too. Less noise at the Nou Camp every game than at the CCS during your games against us & Reading.

We shoud've just done what u do and start singin rugby songs have u no shame? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 12:58 pm

SwanseaCity#1TeamInWales wrote:Barcelona fans are plastics too. Less noise at the Nou Camp every game than at the CCS during your games against us & Reading.

not really sure you should be spouting off about said example just yet jack. we'll see how loud you sing tomorrow if your 3 nil down ey? :old:
i dont recall your loyal army of 13000 being so loud after mr bellamy scored at your place this season. :roll:

Sun May 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:

We shoud've just done what u do and start singin rugby songs have u no shame? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We don't sing Rugby songs. Name 1 song that we sing that contains any references to Rugby. Exactly. Shhhhhhh.

Sun May 29, 2011 1:11 pm

SwanseaCity#1TeamInWales wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:

We don't sing Rugby songs. Name 1 song that we sing that contains any references to Rugby. Exactly. Shhhhhhh.

So hymns and arias is not a rugby song? Wot a doughnut, come up with something else fella don't steal songs off the egg eds :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 1:13 pm

"And we were singing, hymns and arias, land of my fathers, ar hyd y nos"

Where the f*ck are there any references to Rugby you dull c*nt. You're thick as f*ck fair play mind. :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 1:17 pm

SwanseaCity#1TeamInWales wrote:"And we were singing, hymns and arias, land of my fathers, ar hyd y nos"

Where the f*ck are there any references to Rugby you dull c*nt. You're thick as f*ck fair play mind. :lol:

Haha calm down mate your the 1 supposed to be here on the wind up...looks like the only person your windin up is yourself,Ur fightin a losin battle here pal,any1 with half a brain cell would know that it's a rugby song,sang by the national rugby team,it's not a football song no matter how u try and dress it up

Sun May 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Well personally I think it sounds good whilst the whole stadium is signing it. There's no swearing or anything like that so everyone can join in.

In fact many of the fans of the English teams we've played have praised the song saying that it sounds very good, it's only you lot that seem to have a problem with it.

Even our manager went of his way to comment on the song, something that he hasn't done for any of our other chants.

That rendition of Hymns and Arias at the end was special," Rodgers said.

"But to hear it sung like it was on Saturday was amazing.

Keep singing and keep that passion going."

Sun May 29, 2011 1:27 pm

SwanseaCity#1TeamInWales wrote:Well personally I think it sounds good whilst the whole stadium is signing it. There's no swearing or anything like that so everyone can join in.

In fact many of the fans of the English teams we've played have praised the song saying that it sounds very good, it's only you lot that seem to have a problem with it.

Even our manager went of his way to comment on the song, something that he hasn't done for any of our other chants.

Hey fella if u want to steal songs off our national rugby team then it's up to u

Sun May 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
SwanseaCity#1TeamInWales wrote:Well personally I think it sounds good whilst the whole stadium is signing it. There's no swearing or anything like that so everyone can join in.

Hey fella if u want to steal songs off our national rugby team then it's up to u

I didn't realise Max Boyce worked for the WRU. F*ck me you're thick aye, you'll be saying Cwm Rhondda is a Rugby song next. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 1:35 pm

You've called me thick twice fella try something else, Hymns and arias is a rugby song,and swansea have copied it,do u all stand up and put ur hand on ur hearts while u sing it?

Sun May 29, 2011 2:09 pm

SwanseaCity#1TeamInWales wrote:"And we were singing, hymns and arias, land of my fathers, ar hyd y nos"

Of course it's a rugby song. It was written by Max Boyce about a f*cking rugby trip to Twickenham you muppet. :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 2:28 pm

:ayatollah:
max f*cking boyce wrote it , and if u knew all the words it tells the story of a rugby trip, u thick inb :roll: red c**t

Sun May 29, 2011 2:31 pm

He's not the brightest is he