Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea V Reading

Sun May 29, 2011 1:38 pm

I can't see us winning this, we have no chance. Reading are a quality side with a fantastic manager and some superb talent at this level, and the way they brushed aside the best team in the division in Cardiff with such ease proves this.

Ah well it's been a good ride.

Re: Swansea V Reading

Sun May 29, 2011 1:40 pm

SCFC10 wrote:I can't see us winning this, we have no chance. Reading are a quality side with a fantastic manager and some superb talent at this level, and the way they brushed aside the best team in the division in Cardiff with such ease proves this.

cardiff played shit mate , reading are not all that good , i reckon you got the better side.

Sun May 29, 2011 1:42 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
SCFC10 wrote:I can't see us winning this, we have no chance. Reading are a quality side with a fantastic manager and some superb talent at this level, and the way they brushed aside the best team in the division in Cardiff with such ease proves this.

cardiff played shit mate , reading are not all that good , i reckon you got the better side.

He's a wind up merchant...just ignore him

Sun May 29, 2011 1:46 pm

moonboots wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

He's a wind up merchant...just ignore him

hes a hustler :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 1:48 pm

He's a Gypo who's shagging his sister & mother

Sun May 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:He's a Gypo who's shagging his sister & mother

the aunty too?

Sun May 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Hey, IMO there is NO WAY are YOU a Jack!!

This IS a wind up, surely??

Anyone seen DAYA today??
:lol: :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 2:16 pm

How have my genuine comments been misconstrued as a wind up. Every single Swansea fan I've spoken to says it'll be an extremely difficult game and that the likelihood is that Reading will win.

Sun May 29, 2011 2:17 pm

swansea will win-its written in the stars after reading sacked brendon rogers

Sun May 29, 2011 2:20 pm

SCFC10 wrote:How have my genuine comments been misconstrued as a wind up. Every single Swansea fan I've spoken to says it'll be an extremely difficult game and that the likelihood is that Reading will win.

So when you claimed we're the "best team in the division", you're saying that's not a wind up?
:lol:

8/10 for effort.
1/10 for the actual windup.

Sun May 29, 2011 2:23 pm

I do believe that Cardiff were the best team in the division. Cardiff have been very unfortunate this season with some terrible ref's and awful decisions from the FAW to hinder Cardiff, players such as Chris Burke and Olifinjana are a different class and are a joy to watch at this level. You finished the season on 80 points which in many other years would had seen you promoted automatically.

Sun May 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Oh for god's sake everyone he's the biggest wind-up I've seen and most of the people on this forum can't see it :roll:

Just don't bite !

Sun May 29, 2011 4:53 pm

where in mountain ash are you from? :roll:

Sun May 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Your right, Reading are a far far superior team to Swansea. I don't no why your even going to turn up! :D

Sun May 29, 2011 4:58 pm

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sun May 29, 2011 5:02 pm

SCFC10 wrote:I do believe that Cardiff were the best team in the division. Cardiff have been very unfortunate this season with some terrible ref's and awful decisions from the FAW to hinder Cardiff, players such as Chris Burke and Olifinjana are a different class and are a joy to watch at this level. You finished the season on 80 points which in many other years would had seen you promoted automatically.

Patronising tw*t, Jack from Mountain Ash.... very wrong indeed.

Sun May 29, 2011 5:02 pm

i think you are playing mind games youre certain to win be honest about it

Sun May 29, 2011 5:06 pm

You are superstitious to the hilt. There was no way Cardiff wouldn't win the play-offs we have by far the best players. Forest will beat Swansea. Now Reading will win easy. The Jack who loves to be wrong playing along the lines of the Cardiff fans who say they will bet big on a Swansea win tomorrow because they always lose their bets. You've been at it for weeks SCFC10 and fair do's up until now it has worked, what have you got to lose? :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 12:47 am

Our squad is good enough for top 6 in the Premiership IMO we lack passion. Nonetheless I believe Dave Jones should remain as Cardiff City manager, he has progressed us season after season and next year we will go up in the top 2.

Davey Jones, My Lord, Davey Jones, Oh Lord Davey Jones!

Mon May 30, 2011 1:30 am

Do you really think we will rise to this.....

Mon May 30, 2011 9:23 pm

The better team lost. Reading were all over us. The referee was blatantly biased in our favour. Disappointing match, can't see us doing much next year to be honest.

Mon May 30, 2011 10:04 pm

SCFC10 wrote:The better team lost. Reading were all over us. The referee was blatantly biased in our favour. Disappointing match, can't see us doing much next year to be honest.

Am i reading this right???????????

Mon May 30, 2011 10:06 pm

SCFC10 wrote:The better team lost. Reading were all over us. The referee was blatantly biased in our favour. Disappointing match, can't see us doing much next year to be honest.

im glad you admitted that i thought the same :evil:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:12 am

EXACTLY. Reading took you apart. The f*cking ref was bribed.