Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fabio Borini & Scott Sinclair INJURED

Sun May 29, 2011 2:20 pm

They will both miss tomorrows match. FACT.

Re: Fabio Borini & Scott Sinclair INJURED

Sun May 29, 2011 2:21 pm

dont think we care to be honest fella..we are all on our summer holidays at Cardiff City FC...Didnt even know there was a game tomorrow LOL :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 2:21 pm

Please don't raise my hopes; if you're wrong, I shall be forced to bludgeon you with a blunt, heavy object. Jones' latest book "great excuses for never achieving" might be the said object...

Sun May 29, 2011 2:32 pm

By all accounts they've both pulled out of training. It is unlikely they will recover in time for tomorrow.

Sun May 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Poor effort, guys.

Sun May 29, 2011 2:34 pm

A lot of kids on here today

Sun May 29, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm not saying that they're 100% not playing, that's just what I've been told off a few reliable sources.

Sun May 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Tell someone that gives a f**k

Sun May 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Tell someone that gives a f**k

Sorry, mate. I thought this was the Swansea City message board considering the amount of Swansea related articles on here. :mrgreen:

Sun May 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Fabio Borini will 100% miss tomorrow's match and won't be in the squad.

And at the moment Sinclair has a 50/50 chance of playing, although it is unlikely he'll start. He'll probably be on the bench.

These are facts.

Sun May 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:Fabio Borini will 100% miss tomorrow's match and won't be in the squad.

And at the moment Sinclair has a 50/50 chance of playing, although it is unlikely he'll start. He'll probably be on the bench.

These are facts.

As said before who gives a FU*K :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 2:58 pm

stop worrying football over for us bluebirds enjoy the summer :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 2:59 pm

CCFCGoingUp wrote:RoathBluebird, we've already discovered your a Jack, so just give up and f**k off, Sinclair and Borini are both NOT injured, and as for SCFC, your just a bitter wind up merchant.

So f**k off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Roath Bluebirds ip address leads back to an exchane in Swansea - so could be anywhere west of porthcawl, odds are judging by previous posts and his name he's defo a jack! :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Merlin wrote:
CCFCGoingUp wrote:RoathBluebird, we've already discovered your a Jack, so just give up and f**k off, Sinclair and Borini are both NOT injured, and as for SCFC, your just a bitter wind up merchant.

Roath Bluebirds ip address leads back to an exchane in Swansea - so could be anywhere west of porthcawl, odds are judging by previous posts and his name he's defo a jack! :lol:

Doesn't necessarily geolocate accurately always tho...

Sun May 29, 2011 3:05 pm

nerd wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Doesn't necessarily geolocate accurately always tho...

Which is why I said he could be as far east as porthcawl .....

I used the words COULD and ODDS ON ;)

Sun May 29, 2011 3:16 pm

SwanseaCity#1TeamInWales wrote:
asjaber wrote:
Roath_Bluebird wrote:Fabio Borini will 100% miss tomorrow's match and won't be in the squad.

These are facts.

As said before who gives a FU*K :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well you do otherwise you wouldn't had responded to it would you, you thick f*cking c*nt. :lol:

As i said i don't give a FU*K, got a prob with that you six fingered TW*T :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 4:25 pm

ive just read through this thread and i cant believe the abuse on here! what a pile of wallys you are! .... sorry to anyone that answered tidy!

Sun May 29, 2011 4:37 pm

AHERNE wrote:ive just read through this thread and i cant believe the abuse on here! what a pile of wallys you are! .... sorry to anyone that answered tidy!

Do you always answer tidy to a Jack taking the piss out of you ?

Sun May 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Merlin wrote:
AHERNE wrote:ive just read through this thread and i cant believe the abuse on here! what a pile of wallys you are! .... sorry to anyone that answered tidy!

Do you always answer tidy to a Jack taking the piss out of you ?

What Jack taking the piss ?

Sun May 29, 2011 4:44 pm

I can see all the jacks missing the game tmrw .
I fancy them to freeze and get hammered.
Blue f*cking birds :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 5:48 pm

They dont seem to have as much bad luck as us, last year in the final jay went off no plan b this year bellamy misses most of the first leg and the second we lose no plan b ,so i will be suprised if they lose any players tommorow due to injuries jammy fuckers

Sun May 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Chief Roath Bluebird is a wind up merchant. had dealings with him before and i would ignore any of his threads. He deserves those answers .......Sorry

Sun May 29, 2011 10:44 pm

my heart bleeds

Sun May 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Fabio Borini is injured, 100%. He had a reourrance of the hamstring injury that he sustained against Nottingham Forest away.

Scott Sinclair is "50/50", it's likely he'll start on the bench.

I have this from a reliable source, if I am wrong feel free to PM me.

Sun May 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Who cares who is injured and who ain't ???? Never heard of any of these no marks anyway ??
I don't care about Boring ar Sicklair .................

Sun May 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:Who cares who is injured and who ain't ???? Never heard of any of these no marks anyway ??

Here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hThTi5BqiN0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7H3KRze-Is

Sun May 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:
Gareth Bluebird wrote:Who cares who is injured and who ain't ???? Never heard of any of these no marks anyway ??

Here.

Why do you care??????????? Boring will only ask to stay with JBs if Chelski wont give him many millions , so as I say , who cares. I read in paper today that he intends to make millions from his short football career then retire to sunny climes , good luck to him. Half decent player , total mercenary

Mon May 30, 2011 12:41 am

Gareth Bluebird wrote:
Roath_Bluebird wrote:

Here.

Why do you care??????????? Boring will only ask to stay with JBs if Chelski wont give him many millions , so as I say , who cares. I read in paper today that he intends to make millions from his short football career then retire to sunny climes , good luck to him. Half decent player , total mercenary

Mercenary?? Celtic are on the phone right now!! :lol: :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 12:49 am

I am CCFC through and through. But I would love to see Swansea get promoted it would be great for Welsh football. I was just passing along some information. These are facts.

Mon May 30, 2011 2:17 am

Midfield general wrote:
Roath_Bluebird wrote:I am CCFC through and through. But I would love to see Swansea get promoted it would be great for Welsh football. I was just passing along some information. These are facts.

If you are CCFC through and through don't you realise that it 'may' damage CCFC with floating customers..?

I wouldn't care. I don't want plastics support the City. Cardiff City FC = For the people of the mighty city of Cardiff only. All you village idiots go back to supporting your Man U and Liverpool, just like you did when CCFC had 4,000 crowds.