Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fabio Borini & Scott Sinclair INJURED

Mon May 30, 2011 2:35 am

Roath_Bluebird wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
Roath_Bluebird wrote:I am CCFC through and through. But I would love to see Swansea get promoted it would be great for Welsh football. I was just passing along some information. These are facts.

If you are CCFC through and through don't you realise that it 'may' damage CCFC with floating customers..?

I wouldn't care. I don't want plastics support the City. Cardiff City FC = For the people of the mighty city of Cardiff only. All you village idiots go back to supporting your Man U and Liverpool, just like you did when CCFC had 4,000 crowds.

Well you're a very poor fisherman. Either that or you ARE a Cardiff "fan" who can't take it that Swansea are about to have their 90 minutes (or 120) in the limelight, which is frankly very small minded and quite pathetic. Never mind though, I daresay if this messageboard stands by the rules as they are laid down you will be banned by the morning for the personal abuse you've dished out on here tonight, so enjoy the glamorous lifestyle that Roath offers. Oh, wait, it doesn't :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 6:39 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:ive just read through this thread and i cant believe the abuse on here! what a pile of wallys you are! .... sorry to anyone that answered tidy!

Chief Roath Bluebird is a wind up merchant. had dealings with him before and i would ignore any of his threads. He deserves those answers .......Sorry

yes i know he`s a clown nukes by what he wrote under my tredegar town football club thread! ... but some of the abuse on this messageboard as to stop! its getting like cardiff city mad messageboard lately and it as to stop! ... we are grown men with kids and stuff mun! ...... ahhhhhhhhh f**k it! .... roath you f*cking wanker! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:21 pm

They didn't appear to be very injured to me. Stop listening to that fella who's feeding you your info! ;)

Mon May 30, 2011 9:31 pm

SCFC10 wrote:They didn't appear to be very injured to me. Stop listening to that fella who's feeding you your info! ;)

What are you talking about? Sinclair only scored 3! :roll:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:32 pm

SCFC10 wrote:They didn't appear to be very injured to me. Stop listening to that fella who's feeding you your info! ;)

I tried to find this thread earlier! Lot of people on here needing a warm slice of humble pie tonight I reckon. And it could get a lot worse before it gets better :oops:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Told you all Roath Bluebird was full of Shit

Mon May 30, 2011 10:05 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Told you all Roath Bluebird was full of Shit

yes .... bull f**king shit!

Mon May 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Roath bluebird is full of shit.

Mon May 30, 2011 10:30 pm

he`s not a fan he`s a FANNY! :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 10:52 pm

He's probably a student from down west.

Tue May 31, 2011 1:46 am

I know it's not really acceptable to use foul and abusive language on this MB, so please excuse me (but I'm sure you'll understand when I say:

"Oi, Roath_Bluebird (or JAck or whatever your name might be :x ) feck off and get a life!!"

So far out with these predictions to make himself look lke the complete 'tosser' that he is....FACT!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: