Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Hitting a woman, cowardice or....

Sun May 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Frodo wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:What men must realise though is that they can puch harder than women can. So a mans fist will do more damage than a womans fist.

A night out in Neath or Port Talbot will blow that theory right out of the water.

:D

:oops:

Perhaps theres not many of us "ladies" left :o

Sun May 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Dont think i'd hit her but i'd probs grab the c**t and sling her across the room

Sun May 29, 2011 9:52 pm

Good thread this.At first when i read this and it was said the Husband came over and lamped the Woman i though she got what she deserved. When these other guys had a go at the bloke !! Why didnt those same Guys do something about the said beating ? Like get the woman off that Bird on the floor or was they enjoying the show ? No you never hit a Woman but at the end of the Day if someone hit your Wife,Girlfriend,Daughter,Mother, you would dive in and judge your conscience later.

Sun May 29, 2011 11:04 pm

jinks-rct wrote:if a woman hit my missus or kids id smack her in the chops and i woudnt give to f**ks about it..

^^^^ this ^^^^^ by your story she got what she deserved and depending how bad it was would dictate whether she got a full haymaker, a dry slap or a gripping around the throat but one things for sure she would get something.

Sun May 29, 2011 11:22 pm

I came very close to hitting my ex when we split up, very close but never crossed the line. For the record I've never crossed the line on this subject.

However her now ex bf, who had a record of hitting women, as expected hit her about 2 years into their relationship. When he did she phoned me to come home and support her lol. I was working in Seville at the time so after making sure my kids were OK I told her to sort it out herself.

Anyway she reported him to the police a couple of days later who came and took him away. i arrived home a week later and gave her a visit. She had marks around her eye so it must have been a right cracker of a black eye. So how did I feel when I first saw it and imagined what it was like? Served her right, got what she was asking for. Before my split I never believed a guy should hit a woman, now if I hear such a story I ask why then judge from there.

Sun May 29, 2011 11:59 pm

ive worked in the pub trade for a couple of years and ive seen women going over the top attacking blokes and the men would have been well in their rights giving them a punch back because it would have been in self defence
one incident there was a bit of trouble outside the pub a woman jumped on a blokes back and was digging her teeth into his neck and face. so the guy throws her off his back she lands with a bump just as the law arrive, she then starts crying to the coppers so the guy gets nicked. after 5 min the guy gets set free the woman gets arrested because they have had word from the cctv

Mon May 30, 2011 5:20 am

It really depends on the circumstances.

As a general rule, hitting a woman is not acceptable; however there are some exceptions.

• If you are being physically attacked (by anyone), then it's appropriate to use what ever force is required to defend yourself.
  • If you're trying to attend to someone who is injured and the aggressor is attacking the victim (who is helpless).
  • If you feel sufficiently threatened that you feel you are in danger.

It also depends on the individual, some women feel they can act any way they like and men are not allowed to retaliate no matter what.

Just because I'm female does not mean I can get "largered up" and run around behaving like a lout with impunity, if I do I should expect the consequences.

Mon May 30, 2011 5:34 am

Stan-QPR wrote:If some slag like that tore into my daughter / Mrs etc I'd kick her straigh in the c**t & when she's on the floor I'd pull her nipples.... Reallllly hard

Exactly Stan. "Kick her in the c*nt" is actually a pretty popular phrase amongst my mates atm and definitely less frowned upon than "punch the bitch in the face".

But they want equal rights... can't have everything. I've never thrown a punch in anger in my life but if it were self defence I'd have to give her a kick in the c*nt. Simple.

Mon May 30, 2011 6:44 am

I'm not sure "equal rights" means what some of you guys seem to think it means :)

Mon May 30, 2011 7:24 am

Using the original scenario, I would most definitely have punched that woman!

My Dad brought me up properly and to lay a hand on a woman is an absolute
no-no!!!

Years ago my ex was really really pushing me to hit her. Some terrible things
got said, she then kicked me in the nuts!! :o ... I proceeded to punch MYSELF
in the face, gave myself two shiners. She learned two things that day. One, that
I would never lay a hand on her. Two, that I wouldnt be pushed too far!!
Weird remembering all that after all these years... funny how I remember that
but cant remember where i buried the bitch!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But as someone rightly posted, there are always exceptions to any rules and
my family come first, the woman sounded like an absolute nutter and deserved
what she got!!... I killed a pit bull that attacked my daughter and would quite
possibly kill a human being too. Kids come first

Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 am

Wolf wrote:Times have changed,some women arent ladies anymore and think they are men......I would have whacked the bitch too!! :old:

100% :ayatollah:

We are talking about the difference between a lady, and a woman. A lady "no", a woman "kick her c**t in" :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 7:32 am

PhatFrog wrote: What men must realise though is that they can puch harder than women can. So a mans fist will do more damage than a womans fist.

:o :shock: :o :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

SEXIST!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: