Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where have they all gone?

Sun May 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Out and about today, went to Asda then on to Tesco etc. I didn't see one single ManUre shirt. Where have all these die hard "my team" "supported them all my life" fraks gone? :lol:

It was shire bliss watching their team be made to look like a non league side. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Where have they all gone?

Sun May 29, 2011 4:16 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 4:21 pm

I thought it was a bit embarrassing as the league we are trying to get into was so outclassed by dirty spick bastards. They were amazing though and the midfield is just awesome, if they had gavin rae they would be unbeatable!

Sun May 29, 2011 6:06 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:I thought it was a bit embarrassing as the league we are trying to get into was so outclassed by dirty spick bastards. They were amazing though and the midfield is just awesome, if they had gavin rae they would be unbeatable!

Did you really need to get racist just to get a point across?

As for dirty then I don't know which match you watched but the only cheating came from ManUre. I'll give you a quid for every bit of football you can show me that Valencia played last night. That's all he did was charge in to people. I could do that job and for far less money. When you see someone with the ball just run in to him, simple.

The only cheating Barca did last night was they wouldn't let ManUre have the ball. :lol:

What Iloved the most is that there are people around here who's lives are so empty and sad that they have to latch on to a team that belongs to Manchester, and declare it to be their team. Their fragile lives can't take losing so they create a dream world where their team doesn't lose very often. Barca smashed that little dream world wide open. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 6:12 pm

My facebook last night was summed up soon as Messi scored when Barca were dominating ...

people were writing things like 'oh well i'm gonna watch titanic now, can't be bothered watching the rest of the game' ... incidentaly from people who've never watched a Man U game in their life!