Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All this swansea/Cardiff talk

Sun May 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Who do you think will have the most season tickets sales next season ;) and who will have the highest average attendance ;)

Re: All this swansea/Cardiff talk

Sun May 29, 2011 4:17 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Who do you think will have the most season tickets sales next season ;) and who will have the highest average attendance ;)

No brainer!! The mighty Bluebirds by a mile!! :ayatollah:

The Swans are on a massive day out this Bank holiday and (it seems) the WHOLE town are using it as an excuse to escape the turmoils of Swansea life for even just a day!!

Next season they'll be a poorly supported team (in comparison to us) WHICHEVER division they are in and I wouldn't bet on Brenda being there either should they lose out....

Swans managers don't have a habit of 'hanging around' for too long!! :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 4:18 pm

I enjoyed watching Sunday Supplement earlier and the panel thought Swansea would win, but really didn't want them to as "who wants to go to swansea" haha just bout sums it up :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Who do you think will have the most season tickets sales next season ;) and who will have the highest average attendance ;)

No brainer!! The mighty Bluebirds by a mile!! :ayatollah:

The Swans are on a massive day out this Bank holiday and (it seems) the WHOLE town are using it as an excuse to escape the turmoils of Swansea life for even just a day!!

Next season they'll be a poorly supported team (in comparison to us) WHICHEVER division they are in and I wouldn't bet on Brenda being there either should they lose out....

Swans managers don't have a habit of 'hanging around' for too long!! :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As opposed to our mis-manager who hangs about like a bad smell.

Sun May 29, 2011 4:20 pm

so out of curiosity, how many points do season tickets and average attendances get you? ;)

Sun May 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Last season you had more season tickets, a higher average attendance. We had more points and and a higher league position. i know what i would rather.

Seems you are impressed with people. :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Nothing to do with that.
People have been going on about fans, areas, big clubs etc etc

Sun May 29, 2011 5:24 pm

Jack wrote:Last season you had more season tickets, a higher average attendance. We had more points and and a higher league position. i know what i would rather.

Are you sure about that Jack?

Sun May 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Jack wrote:

Last season you had more season tickets, a higher average attendance. We had more points and and a higher league position. i know what i would rather.

Get your facts right jack-we had the same number of points.
If you manage to make it up-you will be the worst supported side in the premiership-an embarresment to Wales.

Sun May 29, 2011 10:45 pm

Jack wrote:

so out of curiosity, how many points do season tickets and average attendances get you? ;)

Glad to see plenty of blue on your flag Jack.

Mon May 30, 2011 6:50 am

I love Cardiff, it's one of my favourite cities in the world. Swansea, by comparison, is a much smaller city.

As such, it never ceases to baffle me why so many so-called "Blubirds" seem to be so insecure about Cardiff that they have to constantly attack another city (rivalry and banter aside).

Be proud that another Welsh team has a shot at the premiership instead of all this petty sniping, frankly it's beneath you.

Mon May 30, 2011 7:15 am

neathbluebird wrote:
Jack wrote:

Get your facts right jack-we had the same number of points.
If you manage to make it up-you will be the worst supported side in the premiership-an embarresment to Wales.

Good spot! :lol: on the points thing. However in all fairness we ripped the piss out of them at the start of the season because they couldn't hit a barn door and at the end they beat us on GD. :|

Mon May 30, 2011 10:44 am

we will always be a bigger club, our time will come. stop moaning lads, this season has been a dissapointment but lets "dust ourselves down :D " and push on next season. new team without any primadonnas

Mon May 30, 2011 10:52 am

I imagine it will be around the same level, all our plastics will go support Swansea, but we are still much bigger club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 10:56 am

Jack wrote:

Whoop de bloody do ... You actually had the same points as us and a goal difference of +1 better than us you silly person, whereas we've continually been above you previous seasons, made 3 wembley appearances in a couple of years, attract higher calibre players, higher attendance, loyal fans ... i could go on for some time here

well i know what i'd rather!