Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe ledley at MCdonalds.

Sun May 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Finished work last night at Ledley was in Mcdonalds at half four in the morning.
He was receiving alot of abuse mind for leaving. At one point i thought there was going to be trouble.

At least he can knows when he can go on the piss.
And not in the CRITICAL parts of the season.

Re: Joe ledley at MCdonalds.

Sun May 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Home now for the summer I believe. :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 5:26 pm

I asked him what he thinks about Scotland he said he prefers it up there.

Sun May 29, 2011 5:31 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:I asked him what he thinks about Scotland he said he prefers it up there.

Less abuse :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 5:41 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
CCFC- Bramhill wrote:I asked him what he thinks about Scotland he said he prefers it up there.

HAahaa. it nearly sparked Mayhem.

When people were giving him abuse he said ' I got my medal'
I dont know what he meant mind.

Sun May 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Im not surprised he prefers it up there.

Glasgow is a top place, he could even live nearer to Edinburgh and comute.

I love Cardiff City and Wales but Cardiff is the most overated place in the world..

Sun May 29, 2011 7:56 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:

i think celtic won the scottish cup...so he got a medal :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 8:00 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:

hes admited hes a "mutley" :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 10:30 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Home now for the summer I believe. :ayatollah:

Home?? I thought he'd emigrated and taken up Scottish citizenship after his comments to WM&E this week....

He said: "Love the place, love the people, 50,000 crowds and BETTER (??) than playing against 'the best players in the world in the Premiership'...."

He also said he'd 'only leave the Bluebirds to test himself in against the best in the Premiership'

Hmmm, make your mind up Joe....

Oops, you did!! Money talked and it's affected your head!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

Home?? I thought he'd emigrated and taken up Scottish citizenship after his comments to WM&E this week....

He said: "Love the place, love the people, 50,000 crowds and BETTER (??) than playing against 'the best players in the world in the Premiership'...."

He also said he'd 'only leave the Bluebirds to test himself in against the best in the Premiership'

i know, he must be really regretting his decision to move up north. Nevermind, i bet his huge signing on fee and wages are comforting him though. Good on ya Joe. Bluebird legend, ignore the bitter people :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 10:47 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

i know, he must be really regretting his decision to move up north. Nevermind, i bet his huge signing on fee and wages are comforting him though. Good on ya Joe. Bluebird legend, ignore the bitter people :ayatollah:

personally i think his agent is a greedy fuckwit, like most, and its his fault...he shouldve gone to stoke but his agent said no.

Sun May 29, 2011 10:55 pm

Scored at Wembley twice. Scored at the Liberty Stadium, scored the winner at QPR which confirmed our play off place last season. Won the free kick in the build up to our goal at Leicester in the Semis, scored in the penalty shoot out in the Semis. Was involved in setting up Chopras winner against the Jacks.

Cried on the pitch at Wembley.

JOE LEDLEY, BLUEBIRD FOREVER :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 10:57 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Scored at Wembley twice. Scored at the Liberty Stadium, scored the winner at QPR which confirmed our play off place last season. Won the free kick in the build up to our goal at Leicester in the Semis, scored in the penalty shoot out in the Semis. Was involved in setting up Chopras winner against the Jacks.

AGREED :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Midfield general wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Scored at Wembley twice. Scored at the Liberty Stadium, scored the winner at QPR which confirmed our play off place last season. Won the free kick in the build up to our goal at Leicester in the Semis, scored in the penalty shoot out in the Semis. Was involved in setting up Chopras winner against the Jacks.

and also had the chance to help his home town club (the club who made him a professional footballer) cut down their debts but choose to stick two fingers up to them and the support.

he went for european football (fucked up) who couldve faulted that?

Sun May 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

and also had the chance to help his home town club (the club who made him a professional footballer) cut down their debts but choose to stick two fingers up to them and the support.

he went for european football (fucked up) who couldve faulted that?

Well Stoke are in europe nest season :D[/quote]

now we cant look into the future can we? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: