Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jason Perry Talks Sense

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:59 pm

I like the fella

said some very fair points just now on real radio , the main one being that it should be dave jones and not peter ridsdale who comments on joe ledley regarding his form

Re: Jason Perry Talks Sense

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:02 pm

Sludge wrote:I like the fella

said some very fair points just now on real radio , the main one being that it should be dave jones and not peter ridsdale who comments on joe ledley regarding his form

Perry is one of my greats and I love they way he talks about what goes on about our club.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:09 pm

he loves cardiff city

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:12 pm

Sludge wrote:he loves cardiff city

And Newport hated him beyond for it :lol:

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:24 pm

I hope they go up this season but If they play wrexham I would wish wrexham to win

I cant stand newport county

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Sludge wrote:he loves cardiff city

I gave Perry a lift to the Trust meeting, and he was a real gent.

The guy is SO enthusiastic about his footy and is happy to listen to other people's point of view about footy too.

He's also completely down to earth and doesnt act lke he's s'omething special'.

Top guy, who gave everything when he played for our club. I agree as well that he does talk a fair bit of sense.

He was chatting to a good mate of mine last week during the ipswich game and was NOT iMPRESSED by the lack of bottle and committment out there.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Top fella thats what City need on there coaching staff one of our own.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:41 pm

he signed the picture i had with the fa cup

its up with my other treasured city memorabilia

Great guy

Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Thats fair enough , according to Dave Jones we the supporters dont know what we r on about cos we aint managers so we shouldent comment. John Toshack says the same thing and he gets shot down.
Upshot of this DJ is the only person who reckons Ledley is playing well.
J Perry said DJ should be the one who comments , he has and no one agrees with him.
If DJ is holding Ledley back from an op then that is wrong and another reason why DJ should go and go now.