Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sun May 29, 2011 6:31 pm

18,000 of us have put our money where our mouth is and got a season ticket next season.

None of us know how next season is going to go, we may go up as Champions and we could just as easily get relegated with the state of the club at the moment. But still, we'll be there.

If anyone influential at the city is reading this, you need to get someone to let us know whats happening. Because since the Reading game, we've not had so much as a peep from anyone at the club! Its a little disrespectful!

Re: 18,000

Sun May 29, 2011 6:41 pm

12thMan wrote:18,000 of us have put our money where our mouth is and got a season ticket next season.

None of us know how next season is going to go, we may go up as Champions and we could just as easily get relegated with the state of the club at the moment. But still, we'll be there.

If anyone influential at the city is reading this, you need to get someone to let us know whats happening. Because since the Reading game, we've not had so much as a peep from anyone at the club! Its a little disrespectful!

Let's hope they all turn up this season. Pissed off seeing so many empty seats, especially in the family stand.

Sun May 29, 2011 6:44 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
12thMan wrote:18,000 of us have put our money where our mouth is and got a season ticket next season.

Let's hope they all turn up this season. Pissed off seeing so many empty seats, especially in the family stand.

Honestly mate, empty seats I can deal with. Ive kind of got used to it supporting City over the years. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thing that really annoys me, is people leaving before the final whistle.

5 minutes before the end, people always leave in their droves and its particularly bad in the family stand!

Sun May 29, 2011 6:48 pm

12thMan wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:

Honestly mate, empty seats I can deal with. Ive kind of got used to it supporting City over the years. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thing that really annoys me, is people leaving before the final whistle.

5 minutes before the end, people always leave in their droves and its particularly bad in the family stand!

Be careful- I had a slating of millions of people for suggesting such actions in a dedicated thread in the past!!! :lol:

CAN OF WORMS! ;)

Sun May 29, 2011 11:34 pm

I've got 4 season tickets in the family stand. sometimes 2 of my seats are empty cos my wife and daughter doesn't want to go in the cold and wet. Sometimes I take my sons friends or some of my friends so that the seats are filled. But if they are left empty at any time there is always a reason. We never leave early before the final whistle, probably always more or less last to leave. If my seats are left empty it's because I can't go because of work. But at the end of the day it's nobody else's business because they are all paid for.

Mon May 30, 2011 12:21 am

I would also like a statement when appropriate and not when fans demand one just because they bought a seat (including me).
I would rather they dont what is best for this club and if means not issing a statement then so be it.