Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Earnshaw

Sun May 29, 2011 6:34 pm

please please please sign him city .

Re: Earnshaw

Sun May 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Would be a class signing. We need people at this club who care about Cardiff and the fans.

Sun May 29, 2011 6:39 pm

12thMan wrote:Would be a class signing. We need people at this club who care about Cardiff and the fans.

he is my all time fav player , watched him when he came through at cardiff years ago, he gotta come home now, i wouldnt mind getting players from the lower leagues too , the high profile players are over paid and dont give a f**k.

Sun May 29, 2011 6:43 pm

loved earnie even bought a grogg of him legend, sign him up :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Jenks wrote:loved earnie even bought a grogg of him legend, sign him up :ayatollah:

give me your grogg :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 7:37 pm

12thMan wrote:Would be a class signing. We need people at this club who care about Cardiff and the fans.

rather have 11 players who want to play for the club and not for the money...... hard to find these days lol but still earnshaw, gabbidon, bellamy. just to name a few. maybe even koumas on a pay as you play contract him on his day is worth it. plus no one will lose out.
in fact someone tell TG to phone me ill sort us out! :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 7:38 pm

rather have 11 players who want to play for the club and not for the money...... hard to find these days lol but still earnshaw, gabbidon, bellamy. just to name a few. maybe even koumas on a pay as you play contract him on his day is worth it. plus no one will lose out.

Sun May 29, 2011 7:40 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:

same i want our club to pay normal wages like other clubs do , we always overpay get some blue square players in :lol: