Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW WILL JAY DO, IN THE PREM ?

Sun May 29, 2011 7:06 pm

He did a great Job for us here,and we have to thank him for that, but the prem is another thing.
I think its will all depend on how they will use Jay and what players he has around him and how good there service is going to be for him.
The problem is I seen Jay play alot of times when he was with Wolves, at times he couldnt put a foot wrong and put some great goals away. Then at other time he wouldnt even look anything like he had been in other games. This kind of performance they wont stand for in the prem, so I think he will fined it harder than he may think its going to be, after putting goals away nearly every week ,I think the Everton fans are going to expect a little more than Jay can deliver.
But I would like to say thanks for what he did for us,while he was here and wish him good luck. :ayatollah:

Re: HOW WILL JAY DO, IN THE PREM ?

Sun May 29, 2011 7:08 pm

I think he will turn out to be good business by Everton. I'm not sure he will start everyweek but I think he will make an impact.

Sun May 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Will be wellsuited to the Premier League after all like the rest of them up there he's on his arse more than he's on his feet :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Depends on which Jay turns up.

The pre England Jay or the post England Jay.He's certainly got the potential

Sun May 29, 2011 7:20 pm

In the end he shat on Cardiff by not giving 100% for the club. For that he can do one. The fact he wanted to go and play in the Prem i am cool with. One of the famous 4 that was out till the early hours. Bye Jay

Sun May 29, 2011 7:28 pm

i'll certainly keep an eye out next season,
look at duncan furgason he offered alot to everton even in his twighlight days,

I think he'l score beetween 7-11 goals for the season in all comps

Sun May 29, 2011 7:32 pm

In my opinion he will fail, He has not got the stomach for the fight or the desire and is so inconsistent as proven throughout his career.
Get used to sitting on your arse Jay on the bench as you are used to being on your arse on the pitch. :lol:
I think you will regret not signing a contract with us, You could have ended up a legend here if your head was right.Never mind enjoy your wage rise.

Sun May 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Will the fella change his game in the Premiership? i don't think so, otherwise he would have been playing there years ago.
I'm not losing sleep knowing that hes leaving our club, he could of done a lot more as a player while here imho.
Potential minus commitment equals nothing!

Sun May 29, 2011 8:39 pm

I think he will do well for 3/4 months then a massive nothing ! then get sold on the end of next season to another poor prem club.

Sun May 29, 2011 10:51 pm

He will sit on the bench and play reserve team football like beckford for 90% of the season besides thats what he got before when he played in the prem before but hay money talks :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:02 am

he got all the attributes to be a top player but the one thing that lets him down is work rate he is a lazy tw*t who will be found out against top defenders week in week out he thinks he better than he his :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:04 am

bluebird1977 wrote:He will sit on the bench and play reserve team football like beckford for 90% of the season besides thats what he got before when he played in the prem before but hay money talks :lol:

Totally agree. He will score the odd goal but won't set the Premiership alight. Being signed purely as back up by Everton.

Mon May 30, 2011 9:44 am

How will he do in the premier league,???? well it,s the same arse and the grass is the same, so i should imagine it will be just as he was for us!!!!!

Mon May 30, 2011 10:59 am

He'll start well and then finish shit like he did for us ...