Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

According to someone on the other board

Sun May 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Martin o'neil went to Malaysia for talks with VT and TG Is that true? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: According to someone on the other board

Sun May 29, 2011 7:34 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:Martin o'neil went to Malaysia for talks with VT and TG Is that true? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i heard it was before the end of this season, he was going to sign if we went up. but stranger things have happened :ayatollah: i still give him the option whats the worste he can say?? no. :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 7:34 pm

The only thing I can say about that as an opinion is both parties have been very quiet as of late? Would be a massive coup if true, but still seems a bit far fetched.

No news Is good news as they say so fingers crossed.

Sun May 29, 2011 7:36 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:Martin o'neil went to Malaysia for talks with VT and TG Is that true? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Doubt it but hope so.......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 7:40 pm

its a false rumour-more chance of the pope getting married than him coming to city

Sun May 29, 2011 7:54 pm

its a funny old game football dont rule it out m8 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 7:57 pm

ccfcdor wrote:its a false rumour-more chance of the pope getting married than him coming to city

more chance of seeing bin laden :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 7:58 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
ccfcdor wrote:its a false rumour-more chance of the pope getting married than him coming to city

more chance of seeing bin laden :lol:

i think thats a tad bit of a lie :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 7:59 pm

according to someone down the spar...they are doing an offer on Fosters ;)

Sun May 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:according to someone down the spar...they are doing an offer on Fosters ;)

how much ? :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 8:03 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:according to someone down the spar...they are doing an offer on Fosters ;)

£3.50 for 4 cans :D

Sun May 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

£3.50 for 4 cans :D

wow thats way cheaper than on a match day :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 8:16 pm

I highly doubt it but then did anyone really believe bellers would sign this time last season?

Sun May 29, 2011 8:23 pm

More chance of the Pope shagging an alter boy............er,come to think of it.

Sun May 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Merlin wrote:The only thing I can say about that as an opinion is both parties have been very quiet as of late? Would be a massive coup if true, but still seems a bit far fetched.

No news Is good news as they say so fingers crossed.

it was a load of rubbish
the day that martin o'neill was suppossed to be in malaysia he was actually in florida.