Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF THE WORST WERE TO HAPPEN.....

Sun May 29, 2011 8:37 pm

and Swansea win tomorrow....

There is no need to worry.

There are some things that are more important than Premiership football and I consider one of those to be happy in the fact that you support Cardiff City irrespective as to what division they are in.

Having supported the club since 1973 and now working as one of their photographers I was naturally disappointed with the end to the season. But Ive not lost anything. I still have Cardiff City. I still wear my Bluebirds shirt, with pride, in the streets around Wigan (and yes I do get some looks!) and I know I always will.

I supported Cardiff when we lost 3-2 at home to Weymouth in the FA Cup and I will support them when we do reach the Premiership. Everything in between is exactly the same and I love every minute of it!

Re: IF THE WORST WERE TO HAPPEN.....

Sun May 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:and Swansea win tomorrow....

There is no need to worry.

There are some things that are more important than Premiership football and I consider one of those to be happy in the fact that you support Cardiff City irrespective as to what division they are in.

Having supported the club since 1973 and now working as one of their photographers I was naturally disappointed with the end to the season. But Ive not lost anything. I still have Cardiff City. I still wear my Bluebirds shirt, with pride, in the streets around Wigan (and yes I do get some looks!) and I know I always will.

I supported Cardiff when we lost 3-2 at home to Weymouth in the FA Cup and I will support them when we do reach the Premiership. Everything in between is exactly the same and I love every minute of it!

good shout

Sun May 29, 2011 9:04 pm

agreed

ccfc 4 life

Sun May 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Well said Paul :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 9:11 pm

We could spend the season watching them every saturday night on MOTD getting stuffed by everyone.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Sun May 29, 2011 9:12 pm

and commenting on why then took 135 supporters to Away games.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Sun May 29, 2011 9:20 pm

25 were with Tank and Johnny the Brains and went 80 Miles further than they should of gone! :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 10:11 pm

placid-casual wrote:25 were with Tank and Johnny the Brains and went 80 Miles further than they should of gone! :ayatollah:

Come on Jules they have never got that close :ayatollah: :ayatollah: