Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City - Nat Jarvis - Leave Him Alone

Sun May 29, 2011 8:41 pm

I've just noticed this on the other board

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... b621db44a5

Absolutely pathetic that this kid is getting abuse like this. So what if he has an opinion on another club or supports another club? I suspect most players do. He is young and for him to be getting a dressing down is a shambles. Is he sleeping with hookers? Is he gambling or out on the lash instead of conditioning himself? No.

To be giving stick to a youngster who has only just signed a pro contract with us is a disgrace to the club. We should be encouraging him, not piling the pressure on him. No need to take out your frustrations with the first team flops on a young kid who made a mistake on a pathetic social network that causes more hassle than it's worth.

Hes read that forum as he's mentioned the abuse. How do you think that's going to affect his morale going into next season? Very badly as now he'll think we're already against him without giving him a chance.

in my opinion, he seems down to earth and there are not many players who'll turn around and apologise like that. So if you want to take your frustration out on anyone take it out on the disrespectful players who decided to go on the lash before a massive game, not a young kid who is having banter with a few mates.

Good luck next season Jarvis :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff City - Nat Jarvis - Leave Him Alone

Sun May 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Mr baker again :D

Sun May 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Unbelievably pathetic, bullying a young kid. No wonder people don't want to play for us unless they are on huge wages then leave on frees ASAP.

I used to think we had amazing fans but over last season and onwards it's clear we don't. A lot of our fans are embarresments and the more and more i think the worse I feel about them. The hard core loyal fans still exsist but we now have a spiteful vindictive, and cruel element which I hate.

Sun May 29, 2011 8:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Unbelievably pathetic, bullying a young kid. No wonder people don't want to play for us unless they are on huge wages then leave on frees ASAP.

I used to think we had amazing fans but over last season and onwards it's clear we don't. A lot of our fans are embarresments and the more and more i think the worse I feel about them. The hard core loyal fans still exsist but we now have a spiteful vindictive, and cruel element which I hate.

Thought that only applied to this board.

Sun May 29, 2011 9:42 pm

anyone born in wales and supports man united over their local club. is and always will be a JUDAS

but it's not fair on him to give him stick he's only a baby coming through imagen how it must feel

too many kids grow up supporting man united, liverpool even here in wales. . . (even when you have teams as good as swansea) :lol:

thats life :twisted:

Sun May 29, 2011 9:56 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Unbelievably pathetic, bullying a young kid. No wonder people don't want to play for us unless they are on huge wages then leave on frees ASAP.

Agreed, but it's a society thing mate. People aren't happy unless they're spoiling/interfering others lives....

The lad has just earned a contract with the mighty Bluebirds so BOTH he and club are COMMITTED to each other. Let's get behind him and the team and march on TOGETHER!!

Have NEVER been on CCMB and don't know who this 'Baker' character is, but he sounds like someone his mother would be proud of....NOT!! :roll:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Whats the whole story then?

Sun May 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Thought that only applied to this board.

Not sure what you mean?