Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I AM CARDIFF, FCUK swansea...

Sun May 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Cardiff born Cardiff bred.....Cardiff will always be my team, could not give a shit about the jackie fcuks..

If Cardiff dropped down to Div 2, City would still be the team i support. Football is about the whole thing, not just
where your team are, otherwise we would all support manutd.

In my eyes any City supporter wishing them well is not a true City supporter, cant be.

So come on reading do us proud.

Re: I AM CARDIFF, FCUK swansea...

Sun May 29, 2011 11:18 pm

well said that man :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 11:55 pm

Spot on i think a majority of "old folk" want swansea to go up foe example my grampy wants them too all welsh an all that bollox but i try explaining that their rivals and didnt want us to go up but he wasnt having any of it lol but a cardiff fan not a swansea fan i couldnt give 2 twats what happens tomorow if they go up they go up if they dont they dont

Mon May 30, 2011 1:40 am

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Cardiff born Cardiff bred.....Cardiff will always be my team, could not give a shit about the jackie fcuks..

If Cardiff dropped down to Div 2, City would still be the team i support. Football is about the whole thing, not just

In my eyes any City supporter wishing them well is not a true City supporter, cant be.

well said....could NEVER wish them luck

Mon May 30, 2011 2:35 am

ahhhh its so nice to read this post words of wisdom! I could never wish the Jacks well! I cant believe how many people have actually said and might I add people who say they are Cardiff fans, that it would be nice to see a Welsh team in the premiership even if it is Swansea! BAND WAGONERS! I have followed Cardiff since 87 and even if they were in the blue square league I would still follow them! hope Reading smash the Jacks!

Mon May 30, 2011 10:28 am

Its ok all Swansea City fans feel your pain.

Mon May 30, 2011 10:57 am

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Cardiff born Cardiff bred.....Cardiff will always be my team, could not give a shit about the jackie fcuks..

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: