Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POLL: Do you demand a statement from the owners..?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: POLL: Do you demand a statement from the owners..?

Mon May 30, 2011 12:15 am

Not really, I would rather they sorted everything then put a statement out, to early IMO unless they have actually made a decision which clearly they havent or are waiting for a good reason ie compensation.

Mon May 30, 2011 1:35 am

The Malaysians are top drawer businessmen. VT in top 1,000 richest men in the world and i`m sure they know what they are doing .They will put out news when its done and dusted not give us false hopes and half truths as in the Ridsdale era.

Mon May 30, 2011 1:52 am

Midfield general wrote:My personal opinion is that the supporters (especially the ones who have already brought their season tickets for next season) deserve to know excatly what is happening.

NO...........so f**k up!!

Mon May 30, 2011 8:43 am

im with u fella fans deserve to know whats going on at OUR CLUB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 8:51 am

we have not heard a thing since the reading game......

It signs that they are obviously working on a full review of the season just gone... Id like to know y Burke n Jay were not offered new contracts, Despite A poor finish to the season , Jay was still one of our best players this season.

I think though as soon as the club have something to say they will.....

Alot of people wanted an immediate response e.g. like chelsea.... But we dont have the cash they do.... It seems our mangerial position is abit more complicated.....

Lets just hope the Malaysians know what they r doing, and dont leave it too late to start building for next season... pre season is only around 6-7 weeks away....
:ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:14 am

pengamblue wrote:im with u fella fans deserve to know whats going on at OUR CLUB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Didnt realise you had a shareholding, maybe you could help with the debts

Mon May 30, 2011 9:21 am

It would be nice to know whats going on BUT, I would think its better for them to take there time and get this right, or we could be looking at a low end finish .

Mon May 30, 2011 10:15 am

This is killing me all the suspense,I would like to hear a statement from the club even if nothing is decided yet.This would make me feal a lot better just to hear something.

P.S i hope the jacks fail today .

Mon May 30, 2011 10:34 am

would be nice to hear what the board are thinking at this time and what actions will possibly need to be put in place.