A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DEMONSTRATION THIS Saturday 5pm MAIN ENTRANCE

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:21 am

RIDSDALE OUT!

CCFC - NO MORE LIES!

ITS OUR CLUB!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:36 am

Yes I will be demonstrating. Supporting the team for 90 minutes first :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Three clubs!! He's only fucked up three clubs!!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Right everybody,

As it stands, the club's higher powers will NOT let banners into the ground on Saturday, and they will be searching bags and such. It is my understanding, though, that if banners are in the ground the club are unwilling to compromise the safety of the stewards who will not be asking for them to be removed/taken down.

Everyone should congregate outside the main entrance after the game where a peaceful demonstration can take place. I believe that as long as nothing untoward is happening and everyone remains peaceful then there should be no problems with SWP.

Everybody who is willing to take part, please do, to show Ridsdale and the board (who may or may not be supporting him after HIS statement) exactly what we think of him.

"Hasta la victoria siempre"

Mr Davies

Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:01 pm

I'm in. Support the boys and DJ and make some noise.

...then let Liesdale 'ave it at 5pm

"Peter, the public has spoken. you have been evicted from the Big Brother house. please LEAVE"

Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Count me in...plus 2! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Im in :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Il be there :evil:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:13 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Im in plus 6 of the Stern Clothing faithful. But it looks like it'll be cancelled if the rumours are true

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:00 pm

what rumours :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:09 pm

HE'S NOT RESIGNING, DEMO ON SATURDAY IT IS!!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Even more cause for a demonstration after today's risible appology by Ridsdale. I am amazed the board have backed him.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:21 pm

I'll be thereee quicker we get him out the less trouble were be in i cant get why a few people at bristol were backing him after what he done to leeds. Im definatly there!!! :ayatollah: :twisted:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:25 pm

I can only see this kind of demo making us a less attractive acquisition proposition for outside investors and WILL NOT BE SUPPORT THIS, though I shall be supporting the lads as ever for 90 minutes before it.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:35 pm

I don't think any potential investor would condemn a protest over the fact we were lied to unless they plan on doing something similar to us in which case I don't care!

I will come along and make some noise but I doubt it'll make any difference. It's clear judging by today's announcement that us fans have become a silent voice.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:48 pm

possetblue wrote:I can only see this kind of demo making us a less attractive acquisition proposition for outside investors and WILL NOT BE SUPPORT THIS, though I shall be supporting the lads as ever for 90 minutes before it.

well if it upsets them then they cant be trusted either......... i was under impression the malaysians got cold feet because they expect transparancy and truthfullness............just like we the fans do............sack,sack,sack the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:24 pm

I'm in Sierra Nevada with work but will be screaming "Ridsdale out" at that time.
Good luck boys but support the boys first to victory.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:58 pm

im definatly there!! :ayatollah:

"RISDALE'S GOT AIDS, RISDALE'S GOT AAAAAIIIIIIDDDDSSS,
HE GOT IT FROM KEN BATES, RISDALE'S GOT AIDS!"

Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:57 pm

just a thougtht anybody discussed a peaceful process with Simon OB bout this so they dont just move us on, sure we must be allowed a peaceful demo with no aggro off them if we warn em in advance

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:13 pm

i,m in.DRIVE THE b*stard OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 pm

yes will be there

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:47 pm

I'm in

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:30 pm

IM THERE, GET THE FECKER OUT

Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:02 am

Mr Davies wrote:
Right everybody,

As it stands, the club's higher powers will NOT let banners into the ground on Saturday, and they will be searching bags and such. It is my understanding, though, that if banners are in the ground the club are unwilling to compromise the safety of the stewards who will not be asking for them to be removed/taken down.

Everyone should congregate outside the main entrance after the game where a peaceful demonstration can take place. I believe that as long as nothing untoward is happening and everyone remains peaceful then there should be no problems with SWP.

Everybody who is willing to take part, please do, to show Ridsdale and the board (who may or may not be supporting him after HIS statement) exactly what we think of him.

"Hasta la victoria siempre"

Mr Davies

So what we doing with our Banners?

Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Me and the lads will be there, a banner will be made, 'Risdale Out!'

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Don't see the point. Let's see what happens on Feb 10th first. Wouldn't surprise me if PR finds a way to get us through this. 4th in the league doesn't justify a protest imo. If only a hundred or so turn up you'll look like a bunch of turnips.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Paul guy out

Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:27 am

Section A wrote:
Section A wrote:Are you with me, Please pledge your Support, with Banners, speakers and your families.

5pm Main entrance. Peter Ridsdale OUT .

During the Game Support the Team for 90 minutes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i will be keeping my banner in my mates car and fetching it out after game, the ss will take it off you if they catch you with it

Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:30 am

you reckon?
was just gonna take a chance?
mine is the big fucker,baz i think i was you who turned to me at bristol, and said i can smell the paint its still f*cking wet!