Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jones draws up next season plan

Mon May 30, 2011 9:14 am

Seems the worst is going to happen, :( Doh

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28786007/

Re: Jones draws up next season plan

Mon May 30, 2011 10:42 am

Tell us something we dont know. This article says nothing that none of us could guess at. Of course Jones has got to come up with a plan for the Malaysians to study. I would say that plan would have to be exceptional to convince the Malaysians after his total flop this season. That plan will most likely include heavy investment which I doubt the Malaysians will trust Jones with. Out of all the people Jiones brought in this season only one has shone and that was only for a month, that is Ramsey. The others have struggled with only one of those coming good in the end and that was Bellamy. Alot of them have been jokes such as Naylor, Samuels, Edwards and Keogh. Does anyone one here trust in DJs judgement about bringing in new players, I for one dont.

Mon May 30, 2011 11:18 am

i don't trust DJ with money, bringing in shit players. ok roger johnson was a great signing but one out of many. we need proper footballers at this club, not hasbeens or primadonnas. look at the players that have been released around the country, it isn't hard to build a team and include some of those players. we need to play football next season and that's one of many reasons why i would love someone like curbishly or di matteo etc etc

Mon May 30, 2011 11:20 am

How many of his old Wolves players are left? Surly there can't be many more?? :shock: