Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone think PMG will buy the land

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:35 am

Stated as the club's assets we are looking to sell?

Maybe at a good price?

Re: Anyone think PMG will buy the land

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:47 am

ONE OF RIDLERS MATES WILL HAVE IT FOR NEXT TO NOTHING :evil:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:49 am

I think almost certainly that is what will happen. Guy and Borley will probably buy the land and pay the tax bill at the last moment.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:54 am

maccydee wrote:Stated as the club's assets we are looking to sell?

Maybe at a good price?

APPARENTLY, the Malaysians have first refusal as "apparently" its earmarked for McDonald's. Im not sure where this land is but there is supposedly a McDonald's sign up already for construction, its all ifs and buts at the moment but I hope this part is true as it will release some sort of capitol and bring the Malaysians closer.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:56 am

RichardBluebird wrote:

Maybe at a good price?

APPARENTLY, the Malaysians have first refusal as "apparently" its earmarked for McDonald's. Im not sure where this land is but there is supposedly a McDonald's sign up already for construction, its all ifs and buts at the moment but I hope this part is true as it will release some sort of capitol and bring the Malaysians closer.

McDonalds would be part of the retail park, AFAIK.

Land we own is earmarked, ie planning permission, for House of Sport, a requirement under the terms of the land being given and a hotel.

Any developer would thus have a large battle getting either of those changed.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:09 am

nerd wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Maybe at a good price?

Land we own is earmarked, ie planning permission, for House of Sport, a requirement under the terms of the land being given and a hotel.

So is this the land around CCS then........?

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:25 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I think almost certainly that is what will happen. Guy and Borley will probably buy the land and pay the tax bill at the last moment.

buy the land pay the tax and build the house of sport on that land therefore keeping the council happy as well

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I think almost certainly that is what will happen. Guy and Borley will probably buy the land and pay the tax bill at the last moment.

Why last moment?

Surely Borley and Guy had their chance to rid the club of the wanker today?

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:00 pm

maccydee wrote:

Why last moment?

Simply because the puppeteer has more uses for his puppets :(

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:04 pm

maccydee wrote:

Why last moment?

maccy

steve and paul have to get the councils approval to do it
it hasent happened as quickly as they would of liked but its coming

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:13 pm

steve davies wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Why last moment?

maccy

steve and paul have to get the councils approval to do it
it hasent happened as quickly as they would of liked but its coming

Councils approval to get rid of Ridders?

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:16 pm

McDonalds already going up at the entrance to the retail park.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:17 pm

nerd wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Maybe at a good price?

McDonalds is already under construction, most of the steel frame went up over the weekend.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:19 pm

no maccy
for steve and paul to take responsibility for building it as oppossed to the club
that way its another obstacle that new investors wont have to deal with if they came in

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:22 pm

On the original plans the land that was set for the HOTEL was the corner plot of the car park where the boardings are still up on leckwith road and adjacent to the park where you can cut through

the sports part was to be around the other side of the stadium near the Recorrs Office building.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:01 pm

property assets = sellin ground to the eggers.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Shirley wrote:property assets = sellin ground to the eggers.

:lol: The 'eggers' have not got a pot to piss in either

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:08 pm

ccfclover wrote:
Shirley wrote:property assets = sellin ground to the eggers.

:lol: The 'eggers' have not got a pot to piss in either
but their benefactors have and would unlike our current lot who were only ever in it 4 the retail venture. pg cudnt give a shit

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:13 pm

No way would the sausage roll man be willing to fork out all that cash just for his club. They would just simply move back the arms park. He would not get his return if sold the Blues, nor would the Blues be able to afford the full running costs of it.