Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BOTHROYD ON SKY SPORTS REF JONES

Mon May 30, 2011 3:18 pm

how can this tw*t go on there saying great manager ,done well for the club,hes looked after me blah blah blah.....if this tosser had played his heart out and stayed on his feet and not on his arse,and not gone on the piss ...his precious boss would still be here and who knows if it wasnt for his lack of professionalism we may have beat boro that day......piss off jay !!!

Re: BOTHROYD ON SKY SPORTS REF JONES

Mon May 30, 2011 3:19 pm

d20 wrote:how can this tw*t go on there saying great manager ,done well for the club,hes looked after me blah blah blah.....if this tosser had played his heart out and stayed on his feet and not on his arse,and not gone on the piss ...his precious boss would still be here and who knows if it wasnt for his lack of professionalism we may have beat boro that day......piss off jay !!!

Hear hear
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 3:25 pm

Well said. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 3:37 pm

agreed piss off jay :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 3:38 pm

d20 wrote:how can this tw*t go on there saying great manager ,done well for the club,hes looked after me blah blah blah.....if this tosser had played his heart out and stayed on his feet and not on his arse,and not gone on the piss ...his precious boss would still be here and who knows if it wasnt for his lack of professionalism we may have beat boro that day......piss off jay !!!

Ill second that !!!!!!!!!! :old:

Mon May 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:

Hear hear
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I third that :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 3:56 pm

We will be better off without any piss heads at the club, hope the next guys are proper professionals .

Mon May 30, 2011 4:01 pm

HE came to us with a reputation as a tosser and left as an even bigger tosser ,piss off to everton.

Mon May 30, 2011 4:09 pm

tommo blue wrote:HE came to us with a reputation as a tosser and left as an even bigger tosser ,piss off to everton.

Hope the Jacks give him stick.

Mon May 30, 2011 4:29 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
tommo blue wrote:HE came to us with a reputation as a tosser and left as an even bigger tosser ,piss off to everton.

Hope the Jacks give him stick.

why would they give him stick he will be playing reserve team football and a bench boy so they will not see him at everton next year like beckford there besides thats what jay done before he come to us so he will get used to what he knew best back then :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 5:30 pm

new mnager next season - automatic guaranteed now ;) ;) ;)

Mon May 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Wish Jay all the best where ever he ends up one of the best players I've seen. Just wish he'd had the attitude of Leo FW or Thommo or Thorney who mightn't have been as talented as Jay but would give their all playing for the Bluebirds.

Mon May 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Jay together with a large number of the players should be taking a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.

If they were so devoted to Jones they wouldn't have disrespected him by going out on the piss before a vital game and then helped seal his fate by bottling it again in spectacular fashion.

I hope you and the others like you apologise to Dave Jones, Jay.

You let him and us down, costing him his cushy job and costing us the chance of enjoying a summer which the fans of our fiercest rivals will revel in.

Mon May 30, 2011 6:01 pm

ADERYN wrote:Wish Jay all the best where ever he ends up one of the best players I've seen. Just wish he'd had the attitude of Leo FW or Thommo or Thorney who mightn't have been as talented as Jay but would give their all playing for the Bluebirds.

Sorry ADERYN,

You can have all the talent in the world.

Without the effort or application it's worthless.

Mon May 30, 2011 6:11 pm

He's a greedy over rated lying waste of space.

He loved Cardiff and the fans so much, he decides to f*ck off on a free transfer for more money!

Think this message board is going into mayhem with us all getting what we feel off our chest today. :lol:

ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE!!!!
:ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 6:20 pm

c**t!

Mon May 30, 2011 6:46 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:c**t!

I second that

Mon May 30, 2011 7:10 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:c**t!

Fuckin spot on.

Mon May 30, 2011 7:14 pm

DITTO :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 8:43 pm

ADERYN wrote:Wish Jay all the best where ever he ends up one of the best players I've seen. Just wish he'd had the attitude of Leo FW or Thommo or Thorney who mightn't have been as talented as Jay but would give their all playing for the Bluebirds.

You must be talking about pre christmas because after the turkey was put away he played like one until the end of his contract!!!!!

Tue May 31, 2011 7:25 am

Next time you play for a decent club with loyal and passionate fans remember Jay that the badge and the shirt you wear is more important than your over inflated , single England cap hyped up ego! You spent more time sitting on the pitch than playing on the pitch! :lol: