Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DONT LEAVE IT TO OTHERS

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:03 am

all you people who are bitter and upset about whats happened must join in the demo after the game saturday please please make an effort

Re: DONT LEAVE IT TO OTHERS

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:10 am

be honest,when was the last time a demonstration changed the stance of any pig headed wankers? let alone the type involved in running football clubs.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:11 am

moz we have to do something mate to force the fooker out

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:13 am

i know he has to go but i just feel frustrated coz i cant see anything other than a few million in his arse pocket shifting the c**t

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:15 am

DEANO wrote:all you people who are bitter and upset about whats happened must join in the demo after the game saturday please please make an effort

hopefully deano there might not be the need
lets hope directors and shareholders seize the opportunity the riddler has given them with his pack of lies yesterday and i refer to backing of board and shareholders specifically.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:33 am

steve davies wrote:
DEANO wrote:all you people who are bitter and upset about whats happened must join in the demo after the game saturday please please make an effort

hopefully deano there might not be the need
lets hope directors and shareholders seize the opportunity the riddler has given them with his pack of lies yesterday and i refer to backing of board and shareholders specifically.

That sounds quite promising to me Steve - hope you're right :ayatollah:

I'm desperately seeking positives from anywhere lol