Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

To all of you saying well done Swansea.

Mon May 30, 2011 4:21 pm

This is my 1st post and quite probably my last if most users of this site are ones that say well done Swansea.

Any true bluebird would be desperate for Reading to have won this afternoon and if you didn't well shame on you

You all disgust me!!!!!!

Re: To all of you saying well done Swansea.

Mon May 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Spot on.

I bleed blue and feel sick to the pit of my stomach

Mon May 30, 2011 4:32 pm

yeah agree, this aint the time or the place to say well done jacks, we need cheering up. not fellow bluebirds rubbing our noses in it, :roll:

Mon May 30, 2011 4:32 pm

i was fully behind reading. but it dodn't happen down to luck imo. but roll on next season

Mon May 30, 2011 4:36 pm

The silent MAJORITY of true City fans will not be happy.

Mon May 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Thank God for that... a little sanity is resumed and a few TRUE BLUE City supporters still remain... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 4:38 pm

rubbish.

I am a city fan, I am gutted for the city this season. BUT we are not there because of Jones and the team bottling it (and getting pissed up before a massive game !!)

HOWEVER, I can say well done Jacks if I want. They kept their nerve, rode their luck and now are profiting to the tune of £90m + parachute payment when they come down next year !!

Well done to them, wish it was us rather than them, it aint, deal with it.

Hopefully we will cross over next year (them down, us up !)

Mon May 30, 2011 4:39 pm

chubby wrote:This is my 1st post and quite probably my last if most users of this site are ones that say well done Swansea.

Any true bluebird would be desperate for Reading to have won this afternoon and if you didn't well shame on you

You all disgust me!!!!!!

Its called given credit where its due, its called growing up and looking at the whole picture without hate.
Its wanting to have a Welsh club in the prem and beating an english club.

Mon May 30, 2011 4:40 pm

chubby wrote:This is my 1st post and quite probably my last if most users of this site are ones that say well done Swansea.

You all disgust me!!!!!!

i sent the taliban there but they were to disgusted with the smell to be able to leave devises of terror they said they did not
have chemical suits

bleed blue die blue sad end to a sad season ! :oops:

Mon May 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Unless you let these things go they will eat you up, make you ill and keep you bitter.

Let it go, the better team went up. Learn from it and feed off the pain.

Mon May 30, 2011 4:43 pm

my stomach is in knots!! absolutely gutted swansea have gone up!! but what can we do!! it does show how poor we were & were not lead as a team!!

Mon May 30, 2011 4:48 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

You all disgust me!!!!!!

Its called given credit where its due, its called growing up and looking at the whole picture without hate.
Its wanting to have a Welsh club in the prem and beating an english club.

You must be a tree hugging hippy of some description

Mon May 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Well why not man , better be that than a 1 green eye hate machine , dont you think man ? :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 4:53 pm

Im absolutely gutted i was desperate for Reading to win,but it's not like it ain't happened before it's just that because of the internet and tv coverage of the premier league it's gonna be a lot tougher this time,but hey i for one have more important things going on in my life so just suck it up and get on with it.Oh and finally well done Swansea.

Mon May 30, 2011 4:54 pm

If it was the other way around do you think they would want us to do well? Exactly so who gives a shit we will go up next year!

Mon May 30, 2011 4:57 pm

I had mates that support Swansea that sent me commiserations last year and after the FA Cup final, I would look like a bitter tw*t if I didnt congratulate them.

One of those mates is on his way back from Wembley now and asked if I wanted to meet him for a pint tonight to toast them going up and us getting rid of Jones! In all fairness it is his first game for about 4 years the plastic tw*t :lol: I hope he doesnt expect me to stream the games at my house next season :x