Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whether DJ has gone up in our estimation or not..

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:57 am

...and based on PR statements and actions, then I would probably be amongst them, I have to say that Unless we DO somehow get promotion, DJ will go. Not because he will be sacked by whoever is Chairman then, or by the power of the fans, but because he will walk out.

I suppose the guy could be earning a very good living at a good club without all the hassle CCFC have given him over the last five years...

If I was manager, I would have waved goodbye a long time ago...

Re: Whether DJ has gone up in our estimation or not..

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Still flat broke wrote:...and based on PR statements and actions, then I would probably be amongst them, I have to say that Unless we DO somehow get promotion, DJ will go. Not because he will be sacked by whoever is Chairman then, or by the power of the fans, but because he will walk out.

I suppose the guy could be earning a very good living at a good club without all the hassle CCFC have given him over the last five years...

Rubbish..Who in their right mind would quit a job that pays £800,000 a year..

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:05 pm

silence is golden for me.if i was jones id have lost my temper,the plot and my head a long time ago

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:09 pm

welshman wrote:
Still flat broke wrote:...and based on PR statements and actions, then I would probably be amongst them, I have to say that Unless we DO somehow get promotion, DJ will go. Not because he will be sacked by whoever is Chairman then, or by the power of the fans, but because he will walk out.

Rubbish..Who in their right mind would quit a job that pays £800,000 a year..

Especially when most clubs at this level are in a smilar state.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:12 pm

I would guess Ridsdale has probably reminded Jones how many times he (Ridsdale) has backed Jones and refused pressure to sack him and Ridsdale is now seeking some payback for that previous backing.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:20 pm

I'm not a keen fan of DJ but I do feel for him in this latest shenanigans going on at the club.

On Field the team and the Manager are coping rather well with everything else going on!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:22 pm

hailesy wrote:I'm not a keen fan of DJ but I do feel for him in this latest shenanigans going on at the club.

On Field the team and the Manager are coping rather well with everything else going on!

I feel for him too, every year he`s forced to sell his best player, and he`s still expected to go for promotion..

Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:25 pm

If he gets us into the play-offs after this debacle he will have achieved a minor miracle :lol: I'm no "DJ is God" disciple but I think he and the players need a real show of solidarity from us on Saturday, particularly if PR has walked.