Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" STICK TOGETHER "

Mon May 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Look folks..if we take away swansea getting promoted today, a good thing has happened for us. we got a new manager on the way and a new era which most of you wanted.

This is difficult to take but the malaysians want premiership success and having multi billionaires in charge of us who are very successfull business men is a GOOD THING.

The malaysians had the bottle to get rid of DJ..which is what most of you were waiting for. We all got to stick together and come back strong next season.

We all feel depressed, hurt and like failures..but lets not dwell too much on another clubs fortunes. We need to concentrate on ours. This pre season is going to be VERY exciting for Cardiff City and at least we now got something to look forward too.

The true Cardiff fans will stick by the club, wear the shirt with passion. The problem is some of our fans are pig ignorant and big headed be-littling the swansea fans and their club. Well they have now taken over and are now a league above us. We all knew this would happen as soon as we lost to reading.
Whilst swansea have now achieved their aim, theyve got a season of seeing their side loosing many games and even getting stuffed 5 or 6nill.

Even if they do what blackpool did, they will go down. When they DO get relegated, my god its a difficult thing to get the club back together and get some momentum to go up.

We will be ok, the pressure is now off Cardiff City, we are no longer the bigger club,. We are now the under dogs just like swansea were this season.

I think Cardiff City, under a new strong manager and with bellamy at the club fit for a whole season (fingers crossed)..we will be a very DANGEROUS WOUNDED ANIMAL...

Mark my words everyone... football has a tendancy to come back and bite you on the arse, just like blackpool this season.

Next season could well be our year. but at least now theres no expectation and no "WE GOTTA GO UP".

Keep the faith..sing louder than ever next season!!

Re: STICK TOGETHER

Mon May 30, 2011 4:46 pm

ccfcdor wrote:Look folks..if we take away swansea getting promoted today, a good thing has happened for us. we got a new manager on the way and a new era which most of you wanted.

This is difficult to take but the malaysians want premiership success and having multi billionaires in charge of us who are very successfull business men is a GOOD THING.

The malaysians had the bottle to get rid of DJ..which is what most of you were waiting for. We all got to stick together and come back strong next season.

We all feel depressed, hurt and like failures..but lets not dwell too much on another clubs fortunes. We need to concentrate on ours. This pre season is going to be VERY exciting for Cardiff City and at least we now got something to look forward too.

The true Cardiff fans will stick by the club, wear the shirt with passion. The problem is some of our fans are pig ignorant and big headed be-littling the swansea fans and their club. Well they have now taken over and are now a league above us. We all knew this would happen as soon as we lost to reading.
Whilst swansea have now achieved their aim, theyve got a season of seeing their side loosing many games and even getting stuffed 5 or 6nill.

Even if they do what blackpool did, they will go down. When they DO get relegated, my god its a difficult thing to get the club back together and get some momentum to go up.

We will be ok, the pressure is now off Cardiff City, we are no longer the bigger club,. We are now the under dogs just like swansea were this season.

I think Cardiff City, under a new strong manager and with bellamy at the club fit for a whole season (fingers crossed)..we will be a very DANGEROUS WOUNDED ANIMAL...

Mark my words everyone... football has a tendancy to come back and bite you on the arse, just like blackpool this season.

Next season could well be our year. but at least now theres no expectation and no "WE GOTTA GO UP".

Time to be proud of your club, because it is your club, not because its better than someone elses. :ayatollah:

Re: STICK TOGETHER

Mon May 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
ccfcdor wrote:Look folks..if we take away swansea getting promoted today, a good thing has happened for us. we got a new manager on the way and a new era which most of you wanted.

Time to be proud of your club, because it is your club, not because its better than someone elses. :ayatollah:

SPOT ON BOTH OF YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " STICK TOGETHER "

Mon May 30, 2011 4:51 pm

We're not the number 1 club in Wales but we are still the BIGGEST club in Wales

Mon May 30, 2011 4:52 pm

100% agreed. Feel sick as a pig at the moment, but the only was is UP.

Bluebirds<3 :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Steve Van Halen wrote:We're not the number 1 club in Wales but we are still the BIGGEST club in Wales

By Far :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 4:53 pm

sneggygirl wrote:100% agreed. Feel sick as a pig at the moment, but the only was is UP.

Bluebirds<3 :ayatollah:

DJ Gone, ONWARDS and UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 4:56 pm

we have a lot of rebuilding to do, we all have to push on and get promotion next season. next season could be great, sam back, new manager and new players, less primadonnas and big crowds at the ccs. we have quite a few things going for us next season. stay positive :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Not optimistic at the moment, cant see us challenging unless the new manager is backed in the transfer market and still dont want to see Sam back at the club on match days

Mon May 30, 2011 4:59 pm

all i am having is texts and phone calls, which can be expected as we have dished out what we are having back, the jacks are up and good luck to them, they deserved it the way they have played all season

all done ;)

baz

Mon May 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Pissed off that Swansea went up - BUT, Cardiff City FC no longer have Dave Jones leading the charge, which in my opinion is a postive change.

Bothroyd has gone, which can be seen as both a positive and a negative (in my opinion more of a postive), and we're left with a squad that can be built and moulded.

Gerrard is coming back, and alongside either Keinan or Hudson (in my opinion Hudson) can only be a good thing.

All we need now is a positive passionate tactition of a manager, that has the hunger to take this club forward.

Mon May 30, 2011 5:01 pm

for me, everything now depends on the new Manager - but City till I die whatever happens! :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 5:02 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Great thread. I think this could galvanise everyone more than we realise. Cardiff City are on the verge of the next step themselves. It's devastating the Swans got there before us, but it's not the end of the world. This time next year we could be looking down on them again. The Malaysians mean business. No more failure for them.

Mon May 30, 2011 5:09 pm

I got my City shirt on and proud of it...any Jerks post on here,,,DELETE THE NOBS

stick together guys and with any luck things will go our way for a change

Mon May 30, 2011 5:12 pm

CityGent wrote:Great thread. I think this could galvanise everyone more than we realise. Cardiff City are on the verge of the next step themselves. It's devastating the Swans got there before us, but it's not the end of the world. This time next year we could be looking down on them again. The Malaysians mean business. No more failure for them.

We will soon find out ant, when we see who they choose as manager and how much they give him then i might start looking on the bright side :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Damn right, the future is history in the making there's no lack of passion from the fans, never was(even when there weren't as many), so we need a passionate manager, a few decent signings and our acadamy back on track

Mon May 30, 2011 5:16 pm

corky wrote:I got my City shirt on and proud of it...any Jerks post on here,,,DELETE THE NOBS

stick together guys and with any luck things will go our way for a change

I disagree with you on this one.

Don't ban then, tet them gloat. We have done it long enough and it's a lesson for us to take it on the chin now.

Things can change quickly, BUT we've got to get behind our club as one now and bounce back.

In 9 months time we can remind them about their gloating as we go up past them.

Remember when we did that before - only from division 4 to 3 then. First time they have been in front of us this century, so they have every right to take the P1ss.

I'm gutted, but I can take it AND I can bounce back -and so can our club. :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 5:19 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Cant wait for next season, bring it on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 5:36 pm

not interested in the jerks - supposed to be a cardiff site - fook them all as corky said delete them
:ayatollah:
where your colours with pride -including you annis not just abroad - and to bed lol show your passion more - lets hope we can all turn up next season 24k plus and make some noise

what will be will be - 35 years watching city used to up and downs still come back for more every year ! :ayatollah:

we will all be back in august and be stronger - each year disappointment makes us more hungry for success one year we will do it !

Mon May 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Well said sir.

StT.

Mon May 30, 2011 5:57 pm

could,nt agree more its nice but the pressures now off! lets all move forward from here, keep the faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 6:13 pm

I'm Cardiff City till i die :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 6:51 pm

BLOOOOOOBIRRRRRRRDS BLOOOOOOBIRRRRRRRDS BLOOOOOOBIRRRRRRRDS BLOOOOOOBIRRRRRRRDS BLOOOOOOBIRRRRRRRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 7:03 pm

best post i have seen on this board :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

can't wait for the new season now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 7:34 pm

I'm not setting my expectations too high, it's a rebuilding job now that we have in front of us and the Malaysians will probably be planning to keep a tight reign on the club finances, we may not get the high profile manager that we all want to see down here as the club may promote Burton or possibly a young up and coming manager from a lower league club.

I can live with a mid table finish next season as long as the players and management show a willingness and passion for the job in hand and our beloved Cardiff City, Rome wasn't built in a day so let's see who gets the managers job and if it's somebody that doesn't fit our expectations let's not be on his back from the very start, let's give him a chance to do what needs doing, it may not be an instant fix but if we're heading in the right direction then that's a positive. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Nice one don't let the smelly rat eating Gypo cnuts grind you down, we will come out of this situation stronger, and they will soon get fed up of being battered every week all 12000 of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope Huw the spew doubles the ticket prices....

Mon May 30, 2011 8:29 pm

exellant thread.... its almost picked me up..almost

Supported City pretty much as long as i can remember and the last few years have been the best i can remember (on the pitch at least) and as shit as this is it still beats the mid to late 90's

proud to be Cardiff whatever division some shite club from down the m4 will be playing in next season

If playing in the prem meant id have to sit next twats singing max boyce's 70s rugby songs you can f***ing keep it anyway!!! :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Too fooking right. We are Cardiff City and are Wales Number 1 Club. Bollox to the JBs. We will get to the premier league. My 3 boys will all wear the blue of CCFC in Andover and be proud.

Bellamys Barmy Army...... :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:50 pm

As much as it hurt, there was something quite satisfying in wearing my city top in the Halfway pub at final whistle as all around me cheered on the "Welsh" effort in reaching the Premier League. F*ck 'em all. Bluebirds. :ayatollah: