Re: " STICK TOGETHER "

Mon May 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Onwards and upwards! City till I die! :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 11:37 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 11:43 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: This was the last South Wales derby btw taking the liberty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvRC66LR ... re=related I was there g8 day out this so to all you Jacks enjoy your honeymoon whilst it last 1 whole season who won the last game LOL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 11:53 pm

The longer the night goes on the more and more I am hating that fat scouse git.

Tue May 31, 2011 12:04 am

Bakedalasker wrote:The longer the night goes on the more and more I am hating that fat scouse git.

Ian
I feel the same.

Tue May 31, 2011 12:49 am

Today burned...... it was the first game of welsh football on the tv in over 2 years and well.... we all know what happened....
But, I am looking forward to the future for Cardiff, I think we will play with revenge and less pressure....
Next season we need to go to the glory land directly - automatic promotion - we need to secure it.
With a new manager, some new players and support from all over South Wales we will rise to glory!

Tue May 31, 2011 2:19 am

That's the spirit boys, what a great thread.

Who Are We???? We're Cardiff Fu**ing City FC. :ayatollah:

For the first time in a while now, thanks to Dave Jones being given the boot, I am feeling very, very positive about the new era that we are about to embark on, with our new manager whoever it may be - god I hope it is one of Martin O'Neill, Neil Warnock or Ian Holloway :D . If its not one of them, then I would be happy with Roberto Di Matteo as our new manager with Eddie Newton as his number two, I think Eddie still has some strong feelings for this club.

Bloooooooooooooooooooooobirds. :ayatollah:

Swansea who??????

Tue May 31, 2011 7:07 am

Thats a good post that I am gonna try to look forward I have 1 sleep under my belt from the jacks going up and I feel a bit better today.

Looking forward to seeing the new manager now .My guess is they have someone lined up for the job just hope its not Terry Burton.No halm meant to Terry at all he is a good man just I would like a clean slate and a fresh start.

So came on the bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 12:29 pm

"biggest team in Wales" hahahaha is that all you scumbags have left to cling onto...zzzzzzzzzz