Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS...

Mon May 30, 2011 5:19 pm

i can't believe how SOFT some cardiff fans have now become. i see reasons for people saying well done to a fellow welsh club making the premier league but why the hell are you wishing them luck etc? they are our biggest rivals. some people need to take a good hard look out themselves.
At this moment in time i really don't care if people want to target me, i don't know if i'm currently in the minority or the majority, we will soon find out.
we are the biggest club in wales and always will be, our time will come. now forget about the jerks and lets look forward to next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS...

Mon May 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Hear, hear...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I honestly believe it's an age thing as the older supporters, like myself :old: , seem to have an inbuilt hatred of the six-fingered scum, but the newer generations seem to see Brizzle and Leeds more as our main rivals.... but even then... wishing Scumsea Town luck... come on... please.... I bet these are the same guys who pull on Engerland jerseys every European Championships or World Cup....

Mon May 30, 2011 6:27 pm

when you say younger generation i think that would actually mean newer supporters of a fairly young age. i'm only 19 and i know who my real rivals are and there are some supporters of similar age and supporters who started the same time as me. when i started around 97/98...we didnt play the jacks so it was all about bristol really and newport....to a certain point but the jerks are our main rivals without a doubt.

Mon May 30, 2011 6:29 pm

I hate the bastards, and the only thing holding me together is Jones gone, and getting to watch the Jacks get thrashed every week on MOTD. I never watch MOTD, but I will now for this very purpose.

I also remain content in the fact I have 4 fingers and a thumb :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 6:37 pm

adam, me and you can spur on the team without any primadonnas and a manager that will show passion for the club when we sing our hearts out in 116 next season :ayatollah: i am happy dj has gone but i'm going to keep my thoughts to myself until a replacement has been found :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 7:08 pm

the rivalrys not what it used to be. theres not enough of our fans who despise them jack cunts like i do.

Mon May 30, 2011 8:45 pm

personally i hope they all crash and die on their way back to ratcity............

Mon May 30, 2011 8:49 pm

welshdougie wrote:personally i hope they all crash and die on their way back to ratcity............

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:14 pm

I personally think a lot of growing up needs to be done. I'm 26, been supporting City since 1988 when my dad took me to my first game at home to Doncaster in the old fourth division when we lost 2-0. Yes, Swansea have gone up, so well done to them. But I don't focus on Swansea or any other team, I just focus on ourselves. Everyone seems so bitter right now but i'm not, I expected Swansea to win today. I'm not surprised and I wish them well in the Premiership while it lasts, let them enjoy their moment. It's inevitable we will eventally overtake them anyway as we are the bigger club with the bigger fan base. We will be in the Premiership challenging for Europe years down the line and Swansea will be back in the lower divisions. Why be bitter and let today bother us so much?

Swansea are inferior to us and I really don't care about them enough to get wound up about them being in a higher division than us next season. Yes, when we play them there's nothing I like more than us beating them, and when they beat us it's the worst feeling ever. But derby matches aside, all i'm concerned about is my club and what manager we appoint next to take us forward. Let's focus on ourselves and forget about Swansea. We all know under Jones, Cardiff would continually shit on us, so take it in our strides, now is our chance to appoint a new manager to take us up. Sod Swansea, today is a very exciting time for me being a Cardiff fan and I look forward to what next season might bring for us all with a new manager assembling his own team.

Mon May 30, 2011 9:22 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I hate the bastards, and the only thing holding me together is Jones gone, and getting to watch the Jacks get thrashed every week on MOTD. I never watch MOTD, but I will now for this very purpose.

I also remain content in the fact I have 4 fingers and a thumb :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm thinking exactly the same Adam, f**k 'em :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 10:08 pm

lewis91 wrote:i can't believe how SOFT some cardiff fans have now become. i see reasons for people saying well done to a fellow welsh club making the premier league but why the hell are you wishing them luck etc? they are our biggest rivals. some people need to take a good hard look out themselves.
At this moment in time i really don't care if people want to target me, i don't know if i'm currently in the minority or the majority, we will soon find out.
we are the biggest club in wales and always will be, our time will come. now forget about the jerks and lets look forward to next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

[

Good post young Man, Also Re your other post about being a younger Bluebird, Being a young fan doesnt mean your a new fan I know 17yr olds been going down the City from as young as 4-5 even younger and I dare anyone to tell them that Their new fans, Like you are a younger fan but you know koo, theres far more older fans than yourself that dont know or understand the koo and would disappear should Cardiff be relligated, I know of fans (personally) that follow City now that prior to City's play off victory over QPR and later had fek'all good to say about Our Club, I must admit I do enjoy reminding some of them, I will say that you should prepare yourself for the shock you will have next season when you realize how many so called Cardiff fans will be sneaking off to the liberty, Many fare weathers will crumble for the juicy games at scumville rather than a Cardiff v Donnie and the like's of, Iv already experienced this last time the scum went top flight, The glory hunters that Cardiff have these days will have no second thoughts about it and will proudly boast it, but all kinds will at one point do the unthinkable, And going by the amount of flak iv had in recent years from City fans because of my dislike of the scum, The scenario is not only inevitable but will be in alarming numbers, Another point with scumsea's Premiership status is that All the area's around scumsea ie Neath/portalbut/Glyn Neath/Svn Sisters/even Bridgend etc etc will now have all the potential Cardiff Players / Support/ resemble an electoral landslide, That im afraid is just one of many evil's Cardiff City now face, Only by quickly following Our much loved rivals to the Prem will CCFC keep that Biggest Club in Wales Tag in tact, As we all Know deep down that the scum are already better equipped than Blackpool was, And in truth had Blackpool won just 1 more game would still been in the Prem and they only had one and a half players Addams / Campble/ The scum without spending a penny of 90M have better players than Blackpool boasted, So even the hope that scumsea emulate Blackpools swift return to the Championship looks annoyingly unlikely> Close call's FA Cup runners up and Play Off Final's and semi Finals without success count for nothing in terms of Honers achievements, Although Financial achievements are not only achievable but considerable in the amount of successful failinngs Cardiff have had in recent times, Ok,Cardiff's new ground is a Plus but even the CCS was already well into construction be for our FA Cup journey, When you take into account that all or any money's made from the FA Cup run with Wembley twice plus any TV rights, Also Wembley play offs with both full house semi,s,not to forget best Atdts for years, and Sharezeewarzees on gate receipts of away Cup ties ie Liverpool/ Chelsea/ Spurs/ Arsenal/ even from the likes of Stoke and Co have had no financial reward for Cardiff according to Jenkings and Co along with the other UK Based CCFC Pillagers, As the only explaination to where a fare amount of Financial reward has gone seems to have spent on WAGES????????? So Cardiff City's attendances just as well stayed at a Break even 13,000 which as it goes happens to be more than the scums avrage,, '''''''''''''Fek me looks like im about to hijack this thread, only just warming up too, Sorry folks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Whilst I said to you earlier that Swansea would win today, I didn't wish them luck or any of that shite. It's all stupid - they're supposed to be rivals for a reason.

When I talk to Swansea fans about football etc we can have a good laugh - nothing wrong with that - but never do I wish them luck. Whats the point in having rivals if you wish them luck? :D

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:52 pm

i agree with the posts above, sorry for late reply been busy and the forum has been displaying the same rubbish for 10 days now so just took time off it.
onwards and upwards for us. who cares about the jacks, think a lot of people including myself have taken the jacks promotion to heart and we have reacted quite badly to certain posts and opinions.
i can't wait for next season including some pre season friendlies. :ayatollah: