Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ON YOUR WAY LOVELY BOY!!!!!!!!

Mon May 30, 2011 5:30 pm

I admire the Posters who have managed to find the positives of the scums success today, As for myself I can openly be honest and say I would have been p'ssed off had City went up automatically with them in tow, But the scums successes has left me absolutely devastated and now have to wait for more garbage to appear in regards to my Club CCFC as certain board members are blaming each other for the Clubs short falls, Business men some may be, but didnt and dont know fek'all about football buisness , Its a shame They didnt show the same en devours for Cardiff City FC as They do with that Retail park that I will not use again by giving and supporting that lot with my Bish, I wont even attend home games next season unless a huge turnaround in Club policy's make some serious adjustments, How ever im looking forward to travelling with this Board next season, I also wont have to put up with big time char'lies that couldn't deliver especially J Both that we know is fond of a visit on here ( FAO JAY BOTHROYED) (IM A BLUE BLOORRRRD PERIOD''''''' And it kills me to say but if You are worth 2-3M then Mr Sinclair got to be worth 10M and does'nt bottle the big occasions as we saw today, just a reminder that stats show that a larger % of players thats taken advantage of the free contract scenario and sh'tting on their Club have not gone on to reach the form of their previous Club, and dont bother listening to Ledley about joining him at Celtic because apart from the fact Lennon thinks your High Risk, Regardless to Welsh press in regards to Ledley He is not by no means a Favorited up there, and not rated by most. You could have set a president down here and football in general had you insisted staying to help City Finnish the job and show some pride, No i cant wish you luck for the future as its not like CCFC achieved anything by having you at Cardiff' the Club that gave you a shot when most Clubs woul'nt think it, It aint going to get any rosier for you on or off the field, and you wont enjoy the freedom of the Town or the stumff and mums the Word honor in the CITY of Liverpool like you did here!!!! :old: