Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Season ,New beginning

Mon May 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Hard pill to swallow that the Jacks got promoted but we are where we are!
Definitely looking forward to the new season with a new manager.
Jones did a magnificent job for The City but it all became a bit stale and we were too predictable, in the end
A new manager to instill discipline with the players with fresh ideas and a fresh squad is a breath of fresh air to the club
We need to see how serious the Malaysians still are , but more importantly Bellamy to move the Club forward.
Could Sam Hamman make a comeback ?
Now is the time to support the Club even more , we are all in it together !!
BLUE ARMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:old:

Re: New Season ,New beginning

Mon May 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Here here,

Had a feeling they would win today so wasnt suprised when I found out, but yeah onwards & upwards.
But your exactly right mate and a good post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Life goes on, and if we`d gone up the Jacks would be giving it all next season to come and join us so its a good incentive to go join them

ROLL ON AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: New Season ,New beginning

Mon May 30, 2011 6:57 pm

YES NEEDS A FRESH CHANGE....ONE THINK I WILL SAY ABOUT DJ AND THANK HIM FOR IS THE FA CUP APPEARANCE....NEVER ONCE IN MY LIFETIME DID I THINK ID SEE THE CITY IN THE FA CUP AND IVE BEEN A FAN SINCE I WAS 7 ...41 NOW...USED TO GET UP AND WATCH ALL THE ACTION WHEN IT USED TO BE ON ALL DAY AND DREAMED OF THE CITY BEING THERE BUT NEVER BELIEVED IT ....IT HAPPENED AND IS SOMETINHG WE ALL CAN BE CHUFFED ABOUT AND AS FANS WE WERE SUPERB AND STAYED AT THE END.....A PROUD DAY