Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAVE JONES PAYOFF

Mon May 30, 2011 7:43 pm

DJ will be paid monthly by the club and will not receive a pay off of 12 months up front.

They will pay him monthly as they have given him notice to find another job, if he does get another job then the likely scenario will be that they will not pay him any more wages though he could contest that but in football that rarely happens.

Not big pay day for you Dave but you could sit on your ass for 12 months and do nothing though I suspect many will say you did that anyway :lol:

Re: DAVE JONES PAYOFF

Mon May 30, 2011 7:44 pm

carlccfc wrote:DJ will be paid monthly by the club and will not receive a pay off of 12 months up front.

They will pay him monthly as they have given him notice to find another job, if he does get another job then the likely scenario will be that they will not pay him any more wages though he could contest that but in football that rarely happens.

Not big pay day for you Dave but you could sit on your ass for 12 months and do nothing though I suspect many will say you did that anyway :lol:

:lol: :lol: but Carl, I thought you were a fan of his when others were saying that :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 7:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:DJ will be paid monthly by the club and will not receive a pay off of 12 months up front.

Gardening leave in effect - with a big size 12 up his arse :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 7:46 pm

There is proof that they had lost confidence in him. Putting it bluntly he was sacked.

Mon May 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

There is proof that they had lost confidence in him. Putting it bluntly he was sacked.

Correct Ian, DJ WAS SACKED.

Mon May 30, 2011 7:52 pm

noo manager gets paid up front in the event of a sacking. if he stays he gets his 800k paid monthly by june 2012. if hes sacked he gets his 800k monthly by june 2012.
He was sacked boys, that was his contract