Re: WHICH PLAYERS DO YOU THINK WILL LEAVE NOW

Mon May 30, 2011 8:03 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:jones has gone?

chops?

whitts?

super kev

gerrard?

can see norwich bidding for whitts or something

Apparently Norwich HAVE bid for WHitts, don't know if he'll go. Hope not, if so I' want more than the £1m they allegedly offerred.

Kev will be here forever and Gerrard is more likely to stay now Dj has gone.

Chopra - possibly...

Mon May 30, 2011 8:04 pm

If O'Neill is the new manager Whitts will go

Mon May 30, 2011 8:05 pm

anyone else you think we could sell to keep the better players?

i no we have sod all here mind :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Hopefully all of them apart from Kev and Gerrard :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 8:08 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Hopefully all of them apart from Kev and Gerrard :lol:

good god han hell of rebuild then haha :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 8:11 pm

majority of the players we have are decent chamlionship players they were just not managed properly.

Mon May 30, 2011 8:13 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:majority of the players we have are decent chamlionship players they were just not managed properly.

you think youngsters like jarvis and widig will be given a chance?

Mon May 30, 2011 8:15 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
hirwaunbluebird wrote:majority of the players we have are decent chamlionship players they were just not managed properly.

hopefully not

jarvis was awful at southend and wildig couldnt even get a place in the centre of midfield in the SPL

Mon May 30, 2011 8:17 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

hopefully not

jarvis was awful at southend and wildig couldnt even get a place in the centre of midfield in the SPL

but jarvis has been offerd a pro contract and as few others have? is this way cardiff going or we going to leave the youngsters again? gonna be interesting

Mon May 30, 2011 8:19 pm

the problem with youngsters if they are good, prem money talks and the club will sell.

Mon May 30, 2011 8:21 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:the problem with youngsters if they are good, prem money talks and the club will sell.

indeed but do we need the money to pay of debts? we always will have that problem with are youngsters if they are good they prob will go to prem club because of are debts so unless we clear the debts can we move anywhere?

Mon May 30, 2011 8:24 pm

exactly its a catch 22 situation,so we really need the malaysians to take complete control or get SH involved.

Mon May 30, 2011 8:25 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:exactly its a catch 22 situation,so we really need the malaysians to take complete control or get SH involved.

i think now time to bring sh in i want best for club i gone past the stage in anger if we gonna move forward we need to clear all debts evenif we have fight for league status this season.

if not we gonna struggle to move anywhere. just my opinion tho

Mon May 30, 2011 8:33 pm

im not an SH fan but like you i want the best for the club,and the malaysians have a chance to make a name for themselves by making the right appointments and bringing back the stay away fans.

Mon May 30, 2011 8:34 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:im not an SH fan but like you i want the best for the club,and the malaysians have a chance to make a name for themselves by making the right appointments and bringing back the stay away fans.

exaclty if they don't its gonna me long old road back i think. but i will be there :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 8:39 pm

good point about the players, if we get a new manager in quick, the better ones may well stay.. :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 8:41 pm

the players were capable,but somehow lost their way or respect for someone. :shock:

Mon May 30, 2011 8:43 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:the players were capable,but somehow lost their way or respect for someone. :shock:

well that someone has gone just the fact now which players will go ' maybe it time for me go now to' chops is def one of them

Mon May 30, 2011 9:03 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

hopefully not

but jarvis has been offerd a pro contract and as few others have? is this way cardiff going or we going to leave the youngsters again? gonna be interesting

im all for youngster being given a chance if theyre good enough, im just not sure these 2 are unfortunately

Mon May 30, 2011 10:56 pm

I think a back 5 with the players we have now: Heaton Quinn Hudson Gerrard/Keinan Mcnaughton This is a very strong champiosnhip back 5 imo if they can all can keep themselves fit. I doubt these players will leave as well.

The real problem is with the midfield and strikers where whitts and chops could well leave and we hardly have any players left in midfield or up front anyway.

its ironic that the only position we don't need to get new players is the defence and it's the defence that most people don't trust!

I really do hope Bellers stays next season because we need him to progress next year. :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 11:02 pm

jaybothroyd wrote:I think a back 5 with the players we have now: Heaton Quinn Hudson Gerrard/Keinan Mcnaughton This is a very strong champiosnhip back 5 imo if they can all can keep themselves fit. I doubt these players will leave as well.

The real problem is with the midfield and strikers where whitts and chops could well leave and we hardly have any players left in midfield or up front anyway.

its ironic that the only position we don't need to get new players is the defence and it's the defence that most people don't trust!

I really do hope Bellers stays next season because we need him to progress next year. :ayatollah:

i really dont think that defence you named is good enough :\

Heaton (decent)
Quinn (was better than anything we had last year)
Hudson (good enough, with a good partner)
Keinan (after his stupidity in the playoff game, not sure i want him anymore, i can forgive an error but not pulling someone so blatantly in the box)
Gerrard (worst defender ive seen down Cardiff in years, but committed)
McNaughton (best full back in the country)

Mon May 30, 2011 11:04 pm

I think Chops will be Sold.

Mon May 30, 2011 11:07 pm

I cant believe none of the players who were out on the piss havn't been fined :old:

Mon May 30, 2011 11:09 pm

I really hope the Malaysians back the new manager with free transfers in terms of wages. :ayatollah:

Because we need quite a few players in as we are very short on numbers. With maybe Chops and Whitts being sold. I can see Chops going but I think witts going is less likely.

Mon May 30, 2011 11:35 pm

IMO Id try and keep Whittingham for me hes the one player we really need to keep. Id keep Quinn (depending on medical grounds) Darcy Blake i think he should be given a regular spot at the back. Id keep hold of Gerrard and Bellamy if possible Then all the rest can be sold and taken of the wage bill and start re-building.

For me The Beast has been a dissapointment since arriving but at least on times he stays on his feet unlike Bothroyd who imo thinks hes above the club which is quite cheeky as he bottles big games imo. I think City should Cash in on Chopra now.

Who else agrees that Cardiff should bring back Robert Earnshaw we need 3 good strikers who can score goals also we need 3 major signings.

I had a text of a mate and he said Emile Heskey is linked to the club, I hope that this aint true lol does anybody else know of this rumour ????

Mon May 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:IMO Id try and keep Whittingham for me hes the one player we really need to keep. Id keep Quinn (depending on medical grounds) Darcy Blake i think he should be given a regular spot at the back. Id keep hold of Gerrard and Bellamy if possible Then all the rest can be sold and taken of the wage bill and start re-building.

For me The Beast has been a dissapointment since arriving but at least on times he stays on his feet unlike Bothroyd who imo thinks hes above the club which is quite cheeky as he bottles big games imo. I think City should Cash in on Chopra now.

Who else agrees that Cardiff should bring back Robert Earnshaw we need 3 good strikers who can score goals also we need 3 major signings.

I had a text of a mate and he said Emile Heskey is linked to the club, I hope that this aint true lol does anybody else know of this rumour ????

I'd love to see Earnie back! I very much doubt Emile Heskey will play for us and that rumour is bollocks. The Malaysians want to cut back next season apparently so we wont be getting any more big wage players.