Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I am a Cardiff City fan...........

Mon May 30, 2011 8:02 pm

So f**k Swansea......... all i am interested in is Cardiff City and who our next Manager is going to be and what players we are going to get in because let's face it we are going to need 7 to 8 quality signings if we going to be in the promotion frame next year.

So roll on August and the start of an exciting new Season with trips to Brighton, Blackpool and Southampton to look forward to. Cardiff City is for life :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I am a Cardiff City fan...........

Mon May 30, 2011 8:06 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Jacks are just another team, people need to think that way,

Its worse for Ipswich, Norwich 9-2 on aggregate in 2 games last season and back to back promotions.
They must be gutted

Mon May 30, 2011 8:10 pm

blueheaven wrote:So f**k Swansea......... all i am interested in is Cardiff City and who our next Manager is going to be and what players we are going to get in because let's face it we are going to need 7 to 8 quality signings if we going to be in the promotion frame next year.

So roll on August and the start of an exciting new Season with trips to Brighton, Blackpool and Southampton to look forward to. Cardiff City is for life :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CANT WAIT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 8:11 pm

...and let's remember it's still Swansea, a shitty place in the West of Wales. They'll still struggle to hit a decent attendance and will still be in our shadow. As much as it hurts it's actually quite funny, the idiot brother who, by luck more than design, cracks onto the fit bird. She'll soon disown him...

Mon May 30, 2011 8:14 pm

our season starts when the new manager is appointed.and i cant wait. :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:08 pm

blueheaven wrote:So f**k Swansea.........

The jacks f*ck themselves they don't need us there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:11 pm

bluebirds,bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:19 pm

At least i wasn't Bristol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: