Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Carl/Annis: Martin O'Neill

Mon May 30, 2011 9:06 pm

What do you think the chances of this are?

Would be a top appointment.

:ayatollah:

Re: Carl/Annis: Martin O'Neill

Mon May 30, 2011 9:10 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:What do you think the chances of this are?

I still say it will be an internal appointment, I would love a Manager like O'Neil/Warnock or Holloway :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I still say it will be an internal appointment, I would love a Manager like O'Neil/Warnock or Holloway :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

get yourself in hotwater annis your haven't done it for a while :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis do you think an internal appointment is status quo in coaching respects. We need new ideas.

Mon May 30, 2011 9:16 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

get yourself in hotwater annis your haven't done it for a while :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Jones has gone now Yippee :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:17 pm

wdb2721 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis do you think an internal appointment is status quo in coaching respects. We need new ideas.

I am not saying I am for this, But the Malaysians I am hearing want to cut back.

Mon May 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Annis internal will be just as bad if not worse we need to clear the shit out i really hope your wrong on this. :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I am not saying I am for this, But the Malaysians I am hearing want to cut back.

And so they should.

There's zero way, long term, the club survives the wage bill exceeding income. We don't need the overly high wages, other teams have shown that. Granted, a better manager than Jones would have got us promoted, but the club has to be run as a business.

Mon May 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Whoever it is we need to back them 100% :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Cut backs will mean relegation Burton will take us down just like he did ar Wimbledon.

Mon May 30, 2011 9:22 pm

nerd wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I am not saying I am for this, But the Malaysians I am hearing want to cut back.

And so they should.

There's zero way, long term, the club survives the wage bill exceeding income. We don't need the overly high wages, other teams have shown that. Granted, a better manager than Jones would have got us promoted, but the club has to be run as a business.

agree nerd

Mon May 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Not a problem, more a reality check for the Malaysians and Fans. Mid table next year if it can be garunted is fine by me, then we will see how many fans we have really got. It will prove to the Malaysians if we are viable or not.

Mon May 30, 2011 11:46 pm

by Forever Blue ยป Mon May 30, 2011 10:17 pm

wdb2721 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
What do you think the chances of this are?

I still say it will be an internal appointment, I would love a Manager like O'Neil/Warnock or Holloway

I am not saying I am for this, But the Malaysians I am hearing want to cut back.

Surely the Malaysians can see that to cut back is a bad move. We would drop down the league quicker than you can say jack shit and their investment would be worthless as we have massive debts and very little by way of player assets. New fans would soon disappear as would income streams. We have to get a big name manager and give him a tidy war chest

Tue May 31, 2011 12:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:

If the Malaysians are cutting back for next season then I hope if they only spend money on a few things, then it is to get a top class manager in and to keep Bellers.

The squad is also very thin in terms of numbers and quality for next season so they need to back the club with maybe quite a few free transfers. With many big wage players having left, this will save them a lot of money on wages but players need to be brought in this summer. But a top class new manager will bring with it a big price so I can see why they might want an internal appointment but i can't see an internal appointment being a long-term solution.