Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SEPP BLATTER WHAT A ...

Mon May 30, 2011 9:09 pm

PIGHEADED tw*t !!

Re: SEPP BLATTER WHAT A ...

Mon May 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Rumour has it that FIFA are going to appoint Ridsdale and Paladini to launch a full investigation into corruption there! :lol:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:19 pm

DWQPR wrote:Rumour has it that FIFA are going to appoint Ridsdale and Paladini to launch a full investigation into corruption there! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: that would be interesting :o

Mon May 30, 2011 9:23 pm

bent as f**k...how much did he get for the qatar pay off

Mon May 30, 2011 9:27 pm

It is about time that UEFA took the lead and broke away from FIFA. I would love one day to take my nipper to a world up, but the choices I have ahead of me are Brazil, (violent society), Russia, (corrupt and still a police state) and Qatar, where in June you would just f*cking melt! And they are meant to support the football fan! :shock: useless, corrupt wankers the lot of them. :evil:

Mon May 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Was listening to talk sport covering the press conference and he avoided so many questions, so many attempts to get answers,

Nobody bosses him which gives him a free reign..........shocking

Mon May 30, 2011 10:19 pm

FIFA is a laughing stock corrupt from the top to the Bottom. It needs to be disbanded and starting again from scratch. And it must be open from the beginning. You look at the Welsh FA exactly the same corrupt power hungry twats loading there pockets. Always has been in the seventies players more or less had to hitch there lifts to games as the suits took over first class in the planes and with the best Hotels. The Players were treated shabbily back then :evil: