Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not Been On For A While

Mon May 30, 2011 9:12 pm

but that is on purpose if honest - felt where our season went down the shitter was our lack ofambition in January - Everyone on here was raving about the sigining of Parkin and i said we should be looking at Danny Graham -take a look at the goal scoring record of the two since then - say no more

In fairness to Swansea they deserve what they got a team of players that would die forthe cause -we gota team of individuals that are more interested in money than the club -let that be any lesson to the new manger coming in.

What I want to see down the city next year is a teamof young hungry players on big incentives forgetting promoted but relatively low wages plus a few older heads such as a Bowyer a Phillips with a proven track record.

Time for change and Bellamy as manager /coach is not the way forward

Re: Not Been On For A While

Mon May 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Dobbin wrote:but that is on purpose if honest - felt where our season went down the shitter was our lack ofambition in January - Everyone on here was raving about the sigining of Parkin and i said we should be looking at Danny Graham -take a look at the goal scoring record of the two since then - say no more

In fairness to Swansea they deserve what they got a team of players that would die forthe cause -we gota team of individuals that are more interested in money than the club -let that be any lesson to the new manger coming in.

What I want to see down the city next year is a teamof young hungry players on big incentives forgetting promoted but relatively low wages plus a few older heads such as a Bowyer a Phillips with a proven track record.

Welcome back
Dobbins yes missed yr posts and our chats :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Dobbin wrote:but that is on purpose if honest - felt where our season went down the shitter was our lack ofambition in January - Everyone on here was raving about the sigining of Parkin and i said we should be looking at Danny Graham -take a look at the goal scoring record of the two since then - say no more

well said that man ^^^^^^^^^^^^ :ayatollah:

In DJ's defense he didn't get backed, wanted the players QPR ended up with...

Mon May 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Yes Annis - Like wise :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fresh start IMO-Total clear out and a rebuild from top to bottom dont care if it takes two to three years but we need to progress like a club like stoke not a one season wonder like Blackpool and what will be Norwich and Swansea but in fairness they have done it !