Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This whole "2 years then over to Craig" idea

Mon May 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Am I the only one who thinks this is a ridiculous notion?

Not only does Craig Bellamy have no managerial experience, but what kind of self respecting manager would take a job knowing that he was gonna be gotten rid of for Bellamy a couple of years later? I'm all for Craig having a coaching role when he's done playing, but I'm not sure he would want to give up his on the pitch career just yet.

Unless of course it's Burton or Ardley taking the reigns in the interim, but then my point still stands. Why would they take a job that they know/suspect they won't be in two years down the line?

Re: This whole "2 years then over to Craig" idea

Mon May 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Not on your own mate, its a crazy idea... We need Craig on the pitch, and off a decent established manager !

Mon May 30, 2011 10:58 pm

We definitely need Bellers as a player next season! :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 11:11 pm

[quote="BradSK"]Am I the only one who thinks this is a ridiculous notion?

Not only does Craig Bellamy have no managerial experience, but what kind of self respecting manager would take a job knowing that he was gonna be gotten rid of for Bellamy a couple of years later?

KEEGAN

Besides, Dalglish went from player to manager without any experience and look what he achieved, I know maybe the game has changed a lot since then, but these so called candidates just dont inspire me, only O Neill and Warnock, and they are unrealistic

Mon May 30, 2011 11:12 pm

[quote="BradSK"]Am I the only one who thinks this is a ridiculous notion?

Not only does Craig Bellamy have no managerial experience, but what kind of self respecting manager would take a job knowing that he was gonna be gotten rid of for Bellamy a couple of years later?

KEEGAN

Besides, Dalglish went from player to manager without any experience and look what he achieved, I know maybe the game has changed a lot since then, but these so called candidates just dont inspire me, only O Neill and Warnock, and they are unrealistic