Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET A BREAK????

Mon May 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Fans that is, i,ve been following the city since 1972 and the little success we,ve had as always been at lower league level, ok we have now made massive strides with the new stadium and training facilities but when is it going to happen for us on the pitch??? every season teams seem to come from nowhere and gain promotion, when will it be our turn to go to the promised land??? I suppose like the rest of you we,ll have to see where this new season takes us under a new manager!!!!!

Re: WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET A BREAK????

Mon May 30, 2011 9:53 pm

It will happen mate,

I thought it would be this year, but even after today I`m still feeling positive about the next up and coming season.

It is worrying that other teams come from nowhere as u say, what is it that we are missing???????

Mon May 30, 2011 9:58 pm

The teams that have gone up seem to have had more team spirit than us.

Mon May 30, 2011 10:29 pm

cityone wrote:Fans that is, i,ve been following the city since 1972 and the little success we,ve had as always been at lower league level, ok we have now made massive strides with the new stadium and training facilities but when is it going to happen for us on the pitch??? every season teams seem to come from nowhere and gain promotion, when will it be our turn to go to the promised land??? I suppose like the rest of you we,ll have to see where this new season takes us under a new manager!!!!!

couldnt agree more