Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones, thanks for the memories kid

Mon May 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Looks everyone, ill be honest i nearly had a tear in my eye just now listening to some songs which reminds me of times at CCFC in the last few seasons.

Im all for a new manager and a new era..but i just want to take the time to thank Dave Jones for what hes done for the club. I know he had a good wage etc but 6 years at the club is a long time and weve been through highs and lows with the bloke.

You cant help but think of some of the memories, hugging ramsey as we got into the final of the fa cup, the comments that brian dermot "with respect he wears glasses so how would have he had seen if it was over the line"...he gave us some funny moments.

I ask you all to do the aytolla with me in memory of DJ and giving him thanks for his rein at the club. I wish him and his family the best of luck for the future. I know he had alot of bad points about him but he was also a clever bloke and with what hes been through in his life i am proud that he was our manager and helped reshape the club to what it is today.

Dave, from all of us at Cardiff, Thank you and best of luck for the future fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Everyone do the aytolla for a new future and a new start :ayatollah:

Re: Dave Jones, thanks for the memories kid

Mon May 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Good luck Dave................

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Fair play mate, good post.

I believe it was time for him to go but yeah he has been a GOD more offen he`s been a villain,

To run a club 6 years and not get sacked these days proves he was doing summit right!!!!!!!!!!!

Gutted today but weve been through worse. A lot worse.

CCFC 4 LIFE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 10:05 pm

ccfcdor wrote:Looks everyone, ill be honest i nearly had a tear in my eye just now listening to some songs which reminds me of times at CCFC in the last few seasons. Jonsey Jonsey sort em out !!

Im all for a new manager and a new era..but i just want to take the time to thank Dave Jones for what hes done for the club. I know he had a good wage etc but 6 years at the club is a long time and weve been through highs and lows with the bloke. What were the Highs please ?

You cant help but think of some of the memories, hugging ramsey as we got into the final of the fa cup,Then dropping him for the final. Our best Player !! the comments that brian dermot "with respect he wears glasses so how would have he had seen if it was over the line"...he gave us some funny moments.

I ask you all to do the aytolla with me in memory of DJ and giving him thanks for his rein at the club.f**k the :ayatollah: he can have a :evil: instead I wish him and his family the best of luck for the future. I know he had alot of bad points about him but he was also a clever bloke Examples please !! i knew he was clever at f*cking up at the end of every season. and with what hes been through in his life i am proud that he was our manager and helped reshape the club to what it is today.

Dave, from all of us at Cardiff, Thank you and best of luck for the future fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
He wont get that from me pall :lol:
Everyone do the aytolla for a new future and a new start :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 12:04 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You aren't a bad manager Jonesy and I'm sure you'll soon find other employment somewhere in the game, maybe you rubbed the supporters up the wrong way a bit too often with things like..." hope you all have a shit journey home" and "people in this part of the world" etc. Best of luck for the future.