Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I CAN SEE THE JACK c***S STAYING UP

Tue May 31, 2011 12:27 am

I think style of play well suited for the premier league
only issue is confidence their was alot of good sides they couldn't beat this season.
they might buckle like they nearly did today and at home to forest...

on another day they could of messed up both....

however their all round play is a strong foundation to build on .
curious to see how they do it's still not sunk in. swansea v man united . chelsea v swansea , liverpool v swansea . :evil: :evil:

We needed promotion this season. I've lost my hunger to see us get promotion after a season of watching swansea play the big boys, it will be almost as if its not as good as achievement

Re: I CAN SEE THE JACK c***S STAYING UP

Tue May 31, 2011 12:53 am

the jacks will stay up, they have done everything right,

Tue May 31, 2011 12:57 am

oh well, they have played amazing football with a solid team, and a great manager, its no surprise they are getting all the credit

Tue May 31, 2011 12:58 am

Said the same up my local. Their a footballing team who don't let goals in. It aint pretty, but it works.

Felt sorry for the owner of Odyssey Swansea tonight. He's a Bluebird and opened the club last year, and was made to change everything tonight because of the play offs. Just told me it was packed out full of men celebrating so had to drive home to Cowbridge...

Tue May 31, 2011 1:40 am

:lol: it's bad...

Last season we had a limo booked to wembley the driver was a season ticket holder at swansea.
point blanked refused us for weeks,

in the end we payed him 50 quid a head x 14 and we give really pissed him off :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 10:29 am

dont worry bout it