Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

That must have hurt

Tue May 31, 2011 12:52 am

I don't come on here often but I thought I'd pop in to say hello :P You lads must be hurting now that you're confirmed as not being the Premier Welsh team (see what I did there?). I'm not here to take the piss out of you, as your club will get it right sooner or later I reckon. I don't think you'll begrudge me a little chortle as I know todays result must have made most of you spew into your spitoons. All's good in internet banter and all that... I'm just here to say to all of you who are devastated about the jacks triumph is put it into perspective, it's only football, and family is more important than football so stop crying into your shit cider and man up, cheer up, and enjoy sodomising sheep during the summer months. I remember all too clearly when the scum from North Bristol got the upper hand over us but it didn't last and I think the same is true for you lot, you're bigger than them and the cream will always rise to the top, that's not to say that I think you're the cream mind because I can't stand you (along with the jerks). All the best, see you next year...

Re: That must have hurt

Tue May 31, 2011 1:03 am

That puts things into perspective I suppose.....I felt like digging a hole and burying myself in it today :( .But.........I shall look on the bright side....I have been eyeing up this particular sheep up on the hillside in Cwmafon now for a few weeks,she is gorgeous,and its about time I made the first move I think!!.
Onto next season we go!! :ayatollah:

Re: That must have hurt

Tue May 31, 2011 2:29 am

Keep our heads up. ^^^ that post was from a bizzle fan by the looks. Well done matey :ayatollah: