Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We need decisive action from the Board

Tue May 31, 2011 6:01 am

Dave Jones has gone but I was dismayed to read Gethin Jenkins quoted in the Echo saying the search for the new manager starts now! Surely they knew this was coming and have already got somebody lined up.
I accept the choice is very important and that we don't want to select the wrong man, but there is a lot of rebuilding of our squad to do this summer, and the better players that become available will not wait around for us to put our house in order.
The fans have backed the Club with their pockets, 23000 average gate last year and 18000 season tickets already sold for next year. This is when we will see whether we have a Premier League board to match our Premier League fans!

Re: We need decisive action from the Board

Tue May 31, 2011 6:29 am

Don't you think that they have already sounded out the manager they want, they are not going to broadcast that are they?

Re: We need decisive action from the Board

Tue May 31, 2011 6:31 am

Igovernor wrote:Don't you think that they have already sounded out the manager they want, they are not going to broadcast that are they?

I hope so, i just dont want this dragging on into the summer with us as usual still looking to strengthen the squad after the season as started.