Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Brendan Rogers :" Swansea Represent All of Wales "

Tue May 31, 2011 6:10 am

They can represent all of west, mid, north and south east wales, but they will never be flying the flag for Cardiff in the prem next season.

Cardiff fans may not be the best team in wales, we may not be the first welsh team to get to the prem, but we are the BIGGEST team in Wales and we will fly our own ( Welsh / not Union Jack ) flag once we get to the prem.

F***k rodgers and the 6 fingered scabs.

Re: Brendan Rogers :" Swansea Represent All of Wales "

Tue May 31, 2011 6:17 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:14 am

I dont want anyone to think that bunch are representative of the Welsh, how embarrassing! They represent themselves and that's it.

Tue May 31, 2011 7:39 am

How can a team that flies the union jack represent Wales, not in my book!

Tue May 31, 2011 7:42 am

Cardiff City represent me, not those peg selling pikey cunts

Tue May 31, 2011 8:26 am

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:They can represent all of west, mid, north and south east wales, but they will never be flying the flag for Cardiff in the prem next season.

Cardiff fans may not be the best team in wales, we may not be the first welsh team to get to the prem, but we are the BIGGEST team in Wales and we will fly our own ( Welsh / not Union Jack ) flag once we get to the prem.

To be fair it was only what DJ was saying about us if we went up. I'm sure they were equally as unhappy about that.

Tue May 31, 2011 8:28 am

We are representing the whole of Wales in the Premiership whether you like it or not.

Tue May 31, 2011 8:30 am

moonboots wrote:
Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:They can represent all of west, mid, north and south east wales, but they will never be flying the flag for Cardiff in the prem next season.

To be fair it was only what DJ was saying about us if we went up. I'm sure they were equally as unhappy about that.

Are you sure DJ didnt say that we would be representing people from this part of the World?? :lol: :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:53 am

SwanseaCity#1TeamInWales wrote:We are representing the whole of Wales in the Premiership whether you like it or not.

You represent Townhill.......now go back to bed with your sister you joke.

Tue May 31, 2011 9:03 am

SwanseaCity#1TeamInWales wrote:We are representing the whole of Wales in the Premiership whether you like it or not.

YES YOUR RIGHT ABOUT '' PORT TALBOT '' BEING BLACK AND WHITE, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU:-

IF YOU FILMED PORT TALBOT AND PUT IT ON A COLOUR TELLY IT WOULD STILL COME OUT BLACK AND WHITE.

TWO OLD MEN WERE SITTING ON A PARK BENCH ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE PUB, AND ONE SAID TO THE OTHER, IS THAT THE SUN IN THE SKY? THE OTHER SAID NO, I THINK IT IS THE MOON ? THEN AN UGLY LOOKING SMELLY GUY WALKS PAST WEARING A SWANSEA FOOTBALL KIT, AND THE OLD GUYS' SAY TO HIM, IS THAT THE SUN OR THE MOON UP THERE GYPO ? AND THE SMELLY GYPO SAYS I DONT KNOW BUTT I'M FROM PORT TALBOT.

SMELLY STINKING HOLE.

Tue May 31, 2011 9:08 am

THE ONLY REASON YOU SUPPORT SWANSEA IS BECAUSE YOUR HORSE AND CART WONT MAKE IT TO CARDIFF

Tue May 31, 2011 12:09 pm

Just biggest load of rubbish and biggest heads, which you can now shove somewhere where the sun don't shine. It's Div 1 for you lot next year.

Tue May 31, 2011 12:16 pm

port talbot girls :ayatollah: get on them.

was up ther easter bank hol I seen two city shirts...
and I seen michael sheen pinned to a cross on a roundabout dressed as jesus :lol: