Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY FANS WANT BELLAMY...

Tue May 31, 2011 7:30 am

according to the Telegraph, (beeb site) : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... Jones.html

Re: CARDIFF CITY FANS WANT BELLAMY...

Tue May 31, 2011 7:44 am

Just read that, but I do think he needs to job shadow someone of experience for a while before he takes over, unless City employ an experienced director of football. But that would just be adding to the wage bill.

I think Craig still has a lot to offer an the playing field with whoever he plays for next.

Tue May 31, 2011 7:45 am

wdb2721 wrote:Just read that, but I do think he needs to job shadow someone of experience for a while before he takes over, unless City employ an experienced director of football. But that would just be adding to the wage bill.

I think Craig still has a lot to offer an the playing field with whoever he plays for next.

i agree, i dont want him as no.1 yet, would a Burton & Bellers partnership do well do you reckon? :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:48 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
wdb2721 wrote:Just read that, but I do think he needs to job shadow someone of experience for a while before he takes over, unless City employ an experienced director of football. But that would just be adding to the wage bill.

i agree, i dont want him as no.1 yet, would a Burton & Bellers partnership do well do you reckon? :ayatollah:

I want Bells to stay but Def mostly as a Player/coach :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:50 am

aye i agree :ayatollah: want someone with more experience *cough* DI MATTEO *cough* :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:51 am

i am with you FB,want Bellamy to stay but as a player/ coach for now, need someone with experiance as manager, however will need to be someone Bellamy has confidence in, will get along with.