Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOU COULDN,T MAKE IT UP!!!!!!

Tue May 31, 2011 8:03 am

Just on ssn they went to some club/pub in jack land when the aftermath celebrations were going on and one guy said he had given up a double time shift to come and watch the game on television and there was me thinking that trips for me coming down to watch the city from scotland was normal for cardiff fans all around the country!!!!!

Re: YOU COULDN,T MAKE IT UP!!!!!!

Tue May 31, 2011 8:09 am

The funniest was the guy going 'Swansea playing Liverpool is the best game I could ever imagine'... is that because you're really a Liverpool fan you dirty Jack plastic?

I'm finding it hilarious seeing all the Jacks on Facebook giving it the large one just days after celebrating that despite Man Utd had taken the 19th league title they still hadn't taken Liverpool's tally of European Cup titles. It's pathetic but if that's what makes them happy... :roll:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:31 am

It's a European adventure for Liverpool, leave them be.

Tue May 31, 2011 8:40 am

Already had friends ask me if i'll be going to the Puberty to watch some games next season. Told them i'd rather go and watch City play at Peterborough :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 12:14 pm

Never mind City playing Peterborough. It'll be Barnet or even Mertyhyr Tydfil soon

Tue May 31, 2011 12:23 pm

Hope not, I've been to Underhill four times and we haven't won once. :lol: