Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I DONT WANT BELLERS !

Tue May 31, 2011 8:13 am

I cant think for 1min another play who has shown so much love for his home town club,
Ok yes I can think of one , Steve Bull . But this club means so much to Craig and Craig means so much to the fans that I would hate to see things turn bad.

What I mean by this is , this, if Craig be comes Player manager and we don't go up again knowing our fans they would also start to run him down, and that to me would be a horrible thing to see, But Our fans are like that. Even before the last season ended , our fans started to shout about how Bellers is not delivering all he promise, and that he wasn't playing as he should.

He is one of us , Cardiff born Cardiff bread , and for him to come back to his home town as show so much commitment to his club , is rare to say the least in these times of money grabbing players.
I would like Craig to help him in back ground of running and playing for City , but I don't want this full burden to be put fully places on his shoulders. HE is love by this club , He loves this club and that's how I want it to stay,with him being love not hated. I'm sure in a year or 2 he will be ready for the driving seat ,but till then I want him to sit as a passenger and watch and learn how to take control of this task of managing a club.

Re: I DONT WANT BELLERS !

Tue May 31, 2011 8:28 am

fair point but it may be that we cant afford to have him and a big name manager

so id go for craig as manager rather than lose him

Re: I DONT WANT BELLERS !

Tue May 31, 2011 3:05 pm

Mafor wrote:fair point but it may be that we cant afford to have him and a big name manager

so id go for craig as manager rather than lose him

He needs to learn managment , its not that easy as to start picking a team and away we go.
When he is ready then I would welcome him with both arms but he must do it the right way, and work along side a manager that he can learn from. Its like the song said, IF YOUR GOING TO DO IT, DO IT RIGHT :ayatollah: