Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

*** ALL THE BOOKIES ARE SAYING ***

Tue May 31, 2011 8:52 am

------ IS THAT MARTIN O'NEIL IS FAVOURITE FOR CCFC MANAGER. WILLIAM HILL 2/1 ODDS ON
DO THEY KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Re: *** ALL THE BOOKIES ARE SAYING ***

Tue May 31, 2011 8:54 am

I never pay attention to skybet, if you pit a quid on they shit themselves and lower the price, if billy hill have him as odds on then could be something in that :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 10:29 am

Before we appointed Paulo Sousa, Skybet had actually closed the book on Roberto Mancini being the new QPR manager. Pinch of salt is all I would say. Although I didn't hear the Gethin Jenkins interview, and I understand that he was on the list drawn up, I suspect that statement was to placate the fanbase. Maybe Annis is closer to the truth in terms of an internal appointment. The man that you want though who could be available and willing is Ian Holloway, he will galvanise the club like no other man could and the belief that he would put into players would be there to be seen. If he was appointed, come what may, you would have a bloody good laugh next season.

Tue May 31, 2011 10:39 am

holloway is a good bloke makes me smile, would love a night out on the town in his company :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 10:42 am

Holloway agreed would be a good shout but Malaysians could be looking beyond just getting into the PL... here's hoping :ayatollah: